Just to update, taking of pictures and videos and uploading to Instagram without issue. I will say that Harry Potter rides I drop to roaming when I'm inside the rides' buildings. Otherwise, I'm not burning rubber on my iPhone 5c but I have a very usable experience. Phone calls are fine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm home now, so to confirm Band 26 LTE is up, backhaul is already installed and I was just checking some stuff and 1x 800 will be ready for the launch of the Harry Potter expansion and band 25 and 41 LTE will be up within next 90 days.

• Like 1

I'm home now, so to confirm Band 26 LTE is up, backhaul is already installed and I was just checking some stuff and 1x 800 will be ready for the launch of the Harry Potter expansion and band 25 and 41 LTE will be up within next 90 days.

I was beginning to think that they strategically planned to update all the towers around Universal around the same time Diagon Alley opened as it makes perfect sense. The opening will be huge and the amount of complaints of lack if service they would recieve as a result of no updated towers would be staggering. So hopefully come opening, the nearest towers have b25 and 26. That would be splendid.

Never thought I would be jealous of you guys in Orlando and all your B26. Still hasn't made its way by me yet in NW Chicagoland, just random blips :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They're really moving fast in the St. Louis metro. Almost all of the Metro East region of St. Louis on the Illinois side of the river is covered by B26 by now.

• Like 1

They're really moving fast in the St. Louis metro. Almost all of the Metro East region of St. Louis on the Illinois side of the river is covered by B26 by now.

Awesome. Do you guys get to take advantage of the USCC second B25 carrier too? I've had it out here quite a lot.

Awesome. Do you guys get to take advantage of the USCC second B25 carrier too? I've had it out here quite a lot.

No, b25 speeds aren't good and I haven't seen anyone pick up a 2nd B25 yet.

On another rant, USCC is embarrassing in how slow they are to dismantle their old equipment in St. Louis. Most of it in the Metro East is still sitting around. What a joke.

No, b25 speeds aren't good and I haven't seen anyone pick up a 2nd B25 yet.

On another rant, USCC is embarrassing in how slow they are to dismantle their old equipment in St. Louis. Most of it in the Metro East is still sitting around. What a joke.

I don't know if it's that embarrassing for USCC. There is still a lot of Nextel equipment hanging around the country...

I don't know if it's that embarrassing for USCC. There is still a lot of Nextel equipment hanging around the country...

Good point. I just wish they would move their crap so Sprint could potentially deploy in areas where USCC did and Sprint so far hasn't.

Good point. I just wish they would move their crap so Sprint could potentially deploy in areas where USCC did and Sprint so far hasn't.

Maybe Sprint could just buy the equipment (and assume the tower lease) and turn it back on (then upgrade it to NV standards later).

Maybe Sprint could just buy the equipment (and assume the tower lease) and turn it back on (then upgrade it to NV standards later).

That's an interesting theory, but that's not usually Sprint's MO.

We can dream though...

I'm kind of tired of having people out of town come in and have to explain why Sprint doesn't work and Verizon is what almost everyone in town has. "That's not a real market" WE KNOW. 

I'm kind of tired of having people out of town come in and have to explain why Sprint doesn't work and Verizon is what almost everyone in town has. "That's not a real market" WE KNOW. 

But you do have a 6 foot tall statue of Popeye...

• Like 1

highest I've gotten so far on Spark in my area is 12mbps down, 5 up, which is about on par with what I was getting on Band 25 over here. Don't mind the strength of it though, as long as it works I can't complain

• Like 1

highest I've gotten so far on Spark in my area is 12mbps down, 5 up, which is about on par with what I was getting on Band 25 over here. Don't mind the strength of it though, as long as it works I can't complain

Really? on spark. Where you certain you were on b41. Because I did a speed test with 1 bar inside the sprint store and got 30 down.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk