Yeah I was there less than a month ago and there was no band 26 or 25 only 41 was there and it was 1-3mbps down never even hit 5 so I'm going to need some proof

The screen shots above won't do it for you lol?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It did it for me... Lol. Got me all excited to find a reason to drive over there. But I haven't found one yet.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

No lol I want to see band 25 in particular because I was not anywhere in that park. I also want to see band 41 speeds. Its just sprint does go from being shit to "Tha Shit" in 3 weeks lmao.

No lol I want to see band 25 in particular because I was not anywhere in that park. I also want to see band 41 speeds. Its just sprint does go from being shit to "Tha Shit" in 3 weeks lmao.

But sprint can definitely go from being shit to the shit in a few weeks. Have you seen Kansas? B25 is useless in that park, and probably will always be useless in it. 26 is the savior, and he said that he couldn't pick up b4

Edit: I should probably add that it really only improves for people with dual or Triband phones. Otherwise the experience is consistent. However, LTE in Disney which is only on b25 is a pretty good experience. At least outside...

• Like 1

Well to be perfectly honest I haven't seen B25 since leaving the parking garage. I have been on B26 all day.

pupunuse.jpg

Haven't seen B41 either. I altered my scan settings to try to find some. It is certainly not as wide spread as B26. I've been across the whole pair and have only lost it in Dueling Dragons and the Harry Potter ride.

• Like 1

This is exciting! And Terrell. I was messing with my friends nexus 5 and did a speed test. Speeds where in excess of 50+. Apparently tmobile is pretty good in Orlando

It was in the line of harry when I picked up and 41 almost the whole time on the G2. I will be there on the 1st to see this band 26 on my nexus 5.

Haven't seen B41 either. I altered my scan settings to try to find some. It is certainly not as wide spread as B26. I've been across the whole pair and have only lost it in Dueling Dragons and the Harry Potter ride.

• Like 1

If T-Mobile had more LTE towers they would be a major threat.

This is exciting! And Terrell. I was messing with my friends nexus 5 and did a speed test. Speeds where in excess of 50+. Apparently tmobile is pretty good in Orlando

• Like 1

Haven't recently seen B41 either. I altered my scan settings to try to find some. It is certainly not as wide spread as B26. I've been across the whole park and have only lost it in Dueling Dragons and the Harry Potter ride. I know I had it earlier in the day so I can at least confirm we have the whole works at IOA.

It did it for me... Lol. Got me all excited to find a reason to drive over there. But I haven't found one yet.

Got an IOA pass lol? Monday is the day to go! Been flying through all the lines.

Sadly I can only go on weekends

Got an IOA pass lol? Monday is the day to go! Been flying through all the lines.

Okay that's proof enough lol

3ysusa5y.jpg

Here's your band 41 lol. Did a speed test and it hit 15mbps but it shunted me over to B26 before it finished.

Here's your band 41 lol. Did a speed test and it hit 15mbps but it shunted me over to B26 before it finished.

Am I reading that correctly. You were almost 5 miles away from the site and it connected to b41? I can't even get a decent b25 connection in my neighborhood and I have a site less than 1 mile away lol.

Am I reading that correctly. You were almost 5 miles away from the site and it connected to b41? I can't even get a decent b25 connection in my neighborhood and I have a site less than 1 mile away lol.

He said it switched over to b26 before the test finished. And under optimal conditions, I would think 5 miles is possible.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

He said it switched over to b26 before the test finished. And under optimal conditions, I would think 5 miles is possible.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Haha. Nothing in orlando offers optimal conditions.

After reading all of this, I cannot wait for all the bands to be fully or at least 95% deployed. I think honestly Sprint will be 100x better at that point. B26 will be the savior. Can't wait.

• Like 1

Sorry that is actually the residual location of the 1x800 site I was connected to. I'm working on triangulating the location of LTE cell identities with 1x BSID's so we can begin building a database for LTE site lookups though!

After reading all of this, I cannot wait for all the bands to be fully or at least 95% deployed. I think honestly Sprint will be 100x better at that point. B26 will be the savior. Can't wait.

It was pretty awesome. There were few places where I couldn't get online. It was a superb experience.

It was pretty awesome. There were few places where I couldn't get online. It was a superb experience.

And that was just 1 tower with LTE 800. Imagine if the other two towers near Universal had LTE band 25 and 26. I don't think there would be any, if at all very minimal dead zones. :)

• Like 1

I went to magic kingdom this pastqamyzyru.jpg9e7ure4a.jpgsesyneme.jpg9a9yqa9a.jpg weekend and pick up b26 inside the hotel and it hold it all the way from i4 to 275 in Tampa and 75 in Sarasota I was really impressed to see network vision working at his full potential, however I was unable make a phone call on b26.

• Like 4