Sign #1 you're dating an S4GRU member: constant rejoicing at finding new places with LTE. :lol:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Who said I was on a date?

@l3x

• Like 1

You know, when I first read "I was at the subway", I was like "WTF? Orlando doesn't have transportation like that!" Then I realized what you meant :-)

WOW... really... this definitelly made my morning.

LMAO

@l3x

• Like 3

Joke is funnier if there's a date :P

Is this better... " While at the AMC theater at Universal Studios on Monday 9/2/2013..." :rofl:

@l3x

• Like 1

Does anyone have the status of that tower on top of the radisson? I was hoping to pick up some LTE juice from it but nada yet

ummm... Which raddisson? There are over 20 in the Orlando Market you know... 

@l3x

• Like 1

Spoiler alert: Mikey's not a morning person until this happens:

Posted Image

When I do not have my morning coffee, a fire inside just builds up and up like that of a thousand suns x mt st. Helen's, before it erupted . In short, I'm a little cranky in the morning.
  • Like 2

When I do not have my morning coffee, a fire inside just builds up and up like that of a thousand suns x mt st. Helen's, before it erupted . In short, I'm a little cranky in the morning.

There's always time for Starbucks ;)

As I am at work I cant post images... on average I drink about 72oz a day... I am wired by the time I leave work.....

:lol:

@l3x

• Like 2

As I am at work I cant post images... on average I drink about 72oz a day... I am wired by the time I leave work.....

:lol:

@l3x

My smartphone exists for this reason :D

And I usually get about a Venti's worth in me.

My smartphone exists for this reason :D

And I usually get about a Venti's worth in me.

I dont use tapa or any forum app... not to mention my phone is NOT supposed to be out....

For those of us too broke for a Venti... what is a Venti? :(

@l3x

• Like 1

I dont use tapa or any forum app... not to mention my phone is NOT supposed to be out....

@l3x

It's Italian for 20 and is the large cup at Starbucks

• Like 1

@l3x

MMM a venti. Essentially a large size cup equivalent to 20 ounces. I normally get a venti French vanilla iced coffee with 3-4 pumps hazelnut, 3-4 pumps of vanilla with cream. It's about $3.13 in palm beach gardens or $3.15 up here in Orlando oddly enough.
  • Like 1

MMM a venti. Essentially a large size cup equivalent to 20 ounces. I normally get a venti French vanilla iced coffee with 3-4 pumps hazelnut, 3-4 pumps of vanilla with cream. It's about $3.13 in palm beach gardens or $3.15 up here in Orlando oddly enough.

In that case.. skip your venti and become a sponsor already.... just sayin' :ninja:

@l3x

• Like 2

In that case.. skip your venti and become a sponsor already.... just sayin' :ninja:

@l3x

I have a Kuerig. Every now and then I splurge on myself and get some Starbucks. I have to wait for my cruise money to be refunded which I am no longer going on because I bought a car. Not in my best financial interest to have that to pay back on top of everything else.... And no, I'm not rich. I'm poor. Just manage my finances down to the penny LOL Edited by jamisonshaw125
  • Like 3

I don't understand why there is a tower that has been upgraded to 4G less than a mile from my work office, yet doesn't connect outside the office and only works on the 5th floor. The data speeds are less than 3G when connected to 4G. But apparently this tower is already updated. Is there any reason for this? Are they not done with that tower after all? Have they not added the backhaul? I thought those marked "4G" were done. Maybe I'm mistaken.

I know this from the coverage maps on the sponsored site. Hope I didn't give any info I wasn't supposed to, just that the "4G" upgraded tower is less than a mile from my work office.

Pretty much every single person I see on a weekly basis laughs at me because of my obsession with LTE. I say to my brother, oh "Sh*$" I have LTE. And while he laughs, I quietly and secretly get a speed test in. Normally this occurs when I am driving so I try and get one before I am out of range. Its so annoying that Valencia West is literally so close to LTE. I was at the subway down there the other day and had excellent LTE. But then I drive .5 miles back to school and its a dead zone in my class :angry:

I know what you mean, I go to West Campus as well. At least the 3G there is good and the wifi is good as well. It'd be weird if you were in one of my classes and we didn't know it. Lol.

I did a speed test at the corner of LB mc(something) and kirkman and got this:

image.jpg

• Like 1

There's always time for Starbucks ;)

Thought this would be appropriate given yesterdays chat...

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2013/09/05/pkg-starbucks-snake-toilet-ksat.ksat&hpt=hp_t2&from_homepage=yes#/video/us/2013/09/05/pkg-starbucks-snake-toilet-ksat.ksat

@l3x

• Like 1

Thank god I live 3.2 seconds from starbucks and could drive hom to use the restroom. I think I would relieve myself of everything in my bowels if presented with that situation. Fortunately, the location would be appropriate.  :rofl:

• Like 2

Lol there are so many jokes rolling around in my head that would get me banned. We'll leave it at that :lol:

• Like 2