Network Vision/LTE - Ft. Wayne/South Bend Market

emburybrett

Yup. Nothing changed. Tried different radios... Including the one I had last spring.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It doesn't like you.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Solid. Hows the coverage around state blvd and the maumee river? Georgetowne area...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I haven't been out there in a while lol. BUT, I have heard how Sprint has seriously improved on that side of town. Last time i was down in that area, 4G was covering it. I played softball out there. And also, that's the fastest dl speeds by a carrier in Fort Wayne.. lol But that was before Verizon overhauled there a couple towers, now theirs like 16 panels lol

Edited by awsum gam3r

• 1 month later...

If anyone is around fort Wayne airport, got a uscc conversion just north of there if someone wants to check it out

Rickie

sent on my LG G2

I added that to my list for the next update, yesterday. I was kind of shocked. Wasn't expecting any over there.
  • Like 3

I added that to my list for the next update, yesterday. I was kind of shocked. Wasn't expecting any over there.

Well my mom lived there for eight years, flew in there a few times and most of the time roaming at the airport so much needed site.

Rickie

sent on my LG G2

• 1 month later...

Solid. Hows the coverage around state blvd and the maumee river? Georgetowne area...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

nf1pao.jpg

14dj6s9.jpg

Good news :) old nextel being converted right now, Will fix a lot of coverage gaps.

• Like 1

Where is this at??

Rickie

6zlnjb.jpg

They've been at here since Thursday, They removed all the USC and Nextel crap. Verizon made the tower ugly and ran the wiring on the outside of the tube. Verizon has also worked on this tower before sprint started. The people were out here all day!! It was 82, first real hot day of the summer. Also, what are the two cabinets on the left site? Each site here only has one on the side..

25zhzki.jpg

vpvj1i.jpg

Edited by awsum gam3r
  • Like 4

They've been at here since Thursday, They removed all the USC and Nextel crap. Verizon made the tower ugly and ran the wiring on the outside of the tube. Verizon has also worked on this tower before sprint started. The people were out here all day!! It was 82, first real hot day of the summer. Also, what are the two cabinets on the left site? Each site here only has one on the side..

This was a USCC site as well? Not sure it will count as an iDen conversion then. Not that it diminishes the importance any. 

• Like 1

This was a USCC site as well? Not sure it will count as an iDen conversion then. Not that it diminishes the importance any.

It's part of Project Ocean and thus will be counted as a USCC Conversion.

Using Moto X² on Tapatalk

• Like 2

Made some progress today. As you can tell.

1z39u75.jpg

2hnur9f.jpg

Also a lot of antennas on this bottom rack!

Keep the info coming.  Thanks for the updates. 

• Like 1

Keep the info coming.  Thanks for the updates. 

Yup, They must have been smoldering this week. I guess they don't work on Friday-Sunday, and I'm assuming the antennas are going to be put up some times next week since since the base station is nearly wired.

Edited by awsum gam3r

The highest point isn't always the best. Especially when you're trying to create a denser network.

That's true.. I thought it was the higher, the further. I'm sure equipment would have to be adjusted for that. But idk, I just find how everything works is amazing. :)

Edited by awsum gam3r

The highest point isn't always the best. Especially when you're trying to create a denser network.

Shhh! Don't tell AT&T marketing. That's how they make the nation's strongest LTE signal!

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

• Like 1