Network Vision/LTE - Ft. Wayne/South Bend Market

emburybrett

Shhh! Don't tell AT&T marketing. That's how they make the nation's strongest LTE signal!

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

And putting LTE radios at the top of towers  :P

• Like 1

KJEYYh5.jpg

uYVYLSH.jpg

They wrapped a small thin blue wire throughout the top rack.. Why would they do that? Also, they were here till 9 tonight, so I can't get a new picture of what they got done.

Edited by awsum gam3r
  • Like 1

Well.. They have this Site fully wired and has electric running to it. They weren't here all week and they finally came today, first one guy in a random car(The electrician). Then the crew that is working at the new site(The with the guys feet dangling) came after him and is still here.

ERxZnEO.jpg

DYd0rJs.jpg

mEaRPE1.jpg

NOW, i'm just patiently waiting for this tower to be live.. Ugh

Keep the info coming.  Thanks for the updates. 

I can't edit the post above. But the site is LIVE :D 3G only though, the crew came from the other site and turned this site on.

Edited by awsum gam3r

I can't edit the post above. But the site is LIVE :D 3G only though, the crew came from the other site and turned this site on.

Nice, hope they turn LTE on soon. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

An active 4G yet?

An active 4G yet?

I believe it could be. But doesn't extend out from the site, it seems to me the past week. That 3G is slowly expanding out slowly as a snail. But I'm starting to notice it now, my phone went nuts switching between 3G and 4G yesterday. But that's just what seems likes going on.

wcQJlVO.png?1

Close to the tower and I have full bars. NEVER have i EVER had full bars here or in the area. SO this just adds to 3G being live.

Before sensorly(Notice is shows a small amount of 2G):

MEtRSgl.png

After:

sAzJBVQ.png

Notice a huge difference in areas. I walked through the area around the site and you can notice a difference. This area used to have 1 to 2 bars at max. Now, we're just waiting for 4G and b41/26 to become live!! patience is finally paying off lol!

Interesting thing about this tower, is that everyday at 12-5/6 these HUGE, HUGE birds just chill up at the top forever. They always fly around the area, it used to just be a couple of em. I believe it's a family, and a family that's getting bigger each year.s2yy1bP.jpg

I know it's far away, But I'll take pictures when I'm closer.

They might have a play on white Sprint didn't use the top rack(Was USCC)

• Like 2

Look what I found in the wild today!

wv6ie68.jpg

I was on b41 across the street from the site:

SN9NMe2.png

Two of the closest sites don't have b41 antennas and are only b25/26. If it's not partially live, I'm wondering how b41 can reach this far from the site(when switched to b25, -db was 119). I also took a bike ride and noticed all down covington road, through downtown b41 is live everywhere. I'm seeing only a select few that don't have b41 antennas up yet. Major progression here in downtown Fort wayne since the last time I was down here.

Look what I found in the wild today!

wv6ie68.jpg

I was on b41 across the street from the site:

SN9NMe2.png

Two of the closest sites don't have b41 antennas and are only b25/26. If it's not partially live, I'm wondering how b41 can reach this far from the site(when switched to b25, -db was 119). I also took a bike ride and noticed all down covington road, through downtown b41 is live everywhere. I'm seeing only a select few that don't have b41 antennas up yet. Major progression here in downtown Fort wayne since the last time I was down here.

The Sprint 8t8r sites has a range similar to band 25. I've experienced this phenomenon in my market also.

Sent from my Nexus 6

The Sprint 8t8r sites has a range similar to band 25. I've experienced this phenomenon in my market also.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Wow.. 8t8r sure does pack some power! b41 extending 3.5 miles from the the broadcasting site is amazing since previously, b25 didn't even reach a mile/half. I'm looking forward to Sprint Spark here because service where 8t8r/b41 sites are live. Service is 400% better than before, Sprint will be on top by the end of the year here hopefully.