Sprint schedules 2nd quarter financial results announce

marioc21

This one will be worth listening to, I have a feeling. I will be in Denver on my last day of vacation. I may need a writer to step forward to cover this call for S4GRU.

Robert via Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

This one will be worth listening to, I have a feeling. I will be in Denver on my last day of vacation. I may need a writer to step forward to cover this call for S4GRU.

Robert via Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

If you need a volunteer, I'll be listening and updating a thread on the forum anyway. Just like the I did for the 1st quarter announcement.

• Like 5

...and most of that loss will be due to iPhone subsidies :P

Oky, a fair amount of it will. But my bet is that Sprint talks up the iphone, its LTE phones (since they'll have a few markets deployed at that point) and maybe announces the next round of market launches there. They might have a really long list, tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

Clearwire announced today that their 2nd Quarter Financial Results Conference Call will be on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at approximately 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. It happens to be on the same day as Sprint Conference Call, but it is at a later time.

Source: http://corporate.clearwire.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=691143

Clearwire announced today that their 2nd Quarter Financial Results Conference Call will be on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at approximately 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. It happens to be on the same day as Sprint Conference Call, but it is at a later time.

Source: http://corporate.cle...eleaseID=691143

Interesting. For the longest time Clearwire would announce their earnings about a month after sprint. Then starting last quarter they actually released prior to sprint. I wonder if they're scheduling this on the same day because of some shared news?

Interesting. For the longest time Clearwire would announce their earnings about a month after sprint. Then starting last quarter they actually released prior to sprint. I wonder if they're scheduling this on the same day because of some shared news?

Sure seems like it could be.