Network Vision/LTE - Nashville Market (including Knoxville/Chattanooga/Tri-Cities)

telefunken

Might have been adding that info when you were replying. :)

Yeah you were lol I just sent the tower on the completed nv map I'll see if I can grab some more from that area tomorrow. It takes about an hour for it to show in sensorly and if it's a small area you sometimes have to zoom in close.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Tower on Wrights Ferry Rd near Topside and Pellissippi is up and running LTE. Speedtest'ed at 17M when I drove by it on my way home. Not a ton of coverage, but nice to see one so close to Knoxville finally.

I started up Sensorly and started a trip when I pulled onto Alcoa Hwy from John Sevier. Cut it off after I lost 4G. I took Old Topside so I'm not sure if the signal actually reaches Topside yet. The info isn't showing up on Sensorly so either I did it wrong, or it'll show up sometime soon.

I'll be on Topside Monday and will run Sensorly again.

This one was just accepted yesterday. We added it to the Sponsor maps last night. Glad to see some Knoxville activity now.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

This one was just accepted yesterday. We added it to the Sponsor maps last night. Glad to see some Knoxville activity now.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Robert, if it wasn't for your update I never would have checked that spot. Hopefully it shows on Sensorly and I'll continue hitting Knoxville spots as you post them. Thanks for the site and all your work.

• Like 1

I almost don't want to believe that it is finally happening.

I don't even know what to say to that? :lol:

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

I don't even know what to say to that? :lol:

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

It is kind like the feeling you get anticipating Christmas to arrive. You get your toys and play with them for maybe 5 minutes, but you had more fun counting down the days.

• Like 2

It is kind like the feeling you get anticipating Christmas to arrive. You get your toys and play with them for maybe 5 minutes, but you had more fun counting down the days.

It will be kind of like Christmas every time they light up another tower though.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

It will be kind of like Christmas every time they light up another tower though.....

After a while it will get old, I can't wait to have that feeling, lol

Nice to see them get started in Knoxville though. They have gotten a couple towers in Cleveland going and one that works apparently only on one sector right off I75 at 25th street. Hopefully they will start here in Athens next.

Nice to see them get started in Knoxville though. They have gotten a couple towers in Cleveland going and one that works apparently only on one sector right off I75 at 25th street. Hopefully they will start here in Athens next.

No one cares about Athens :td: , Sweetwater is where the they need help :tu: .

I was there a month ago and I can tell you it's a big ole nope. But the 3G wasn't bad in my hotel room.

Yeah, the last time I was in Gatlinburg the 3G was lighting fast, fastest I'd seen for Sprint since I've been with them (2 years). I've seen on Sensorly.com that their is 4G in the Dandridge area and some right before exit 407. So I would think (hope) that it wouldn't be long for the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas as I take little trips to that area about 5/6 times a year.

Edited by Hammer

Yeah, the last time I was in Gatlinburg the 3G was lighting fast, fastest I'd seen for Sprint since I've been with them (2 years). I've seen on Sensorly.com that their is 4G in the Dandridge area and some right before exit 407. So I would think (hope) that it wouldn't be long for the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas as I take little trips to that area about 5/6 times a year.

5 or 6 times a year!? Man that's a lot of as seen on TV junk

No one cares about Athens :td: , Sweetwater is where the they need help :tu: .

I hear ya. Since there are like a total of 6 towers in the whole Western end of McMinn and Monroe county im sure they will all get attention around the same time.

5 or 6 times a year!? Man that's a lot of as seen on TV junk

Lol, haven't been in one of those stores in about 7/8 years. I drop the wife & kid off @ Dollywood,then I'm off to play golf.... :-)

• Like 1

Not sure if sprint but there was 10 white trucks parked at the hutchinson ave cell tower lots guys standing around and inside the fence have no clue what was happening but I'm hoping to it has something to do with sprint never seen so many people at one though. Had no time was coming back from lunch.

Not sure if sprint but there was 10 white trucks parked at the hutchinson ave cell tower lots guys standing around and inside the fence have no clue what was happening but I'm hoping to it has something to do with sprint never seen so many people at one though. Had no time was coming back from lunch.

If there was a white trailer on the right side and the trucks had a black flat bed in them then no its not sprint that is a construction company doing tower mods to hold extra coax on the tower.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2