Network Vision/LTE - Nashville Market (including Knoxville/Chattanooga/Tri-Cities)

telefunken

No luck towards Newport but I did pick up 4g coming back 1 mile from the 81 40 split and at mile marker 411 to almost 408 I tried to get a mapping on sensorly but before the 81 split it quit mapping for some odd reason and I couldn't restart the mapping. I uninstalled it and redownloaded it so next week in my trip up that way I should be able to get a mapping unless you beat me to it. Also on a different note the new update for the evo grabbed that connection at the Dandridge exit with no problems this morning and held it till the split on my way up.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Headed to the Tri-Cities, will see what I can find.

Was finally able to connect to 4G around the Jeff City exit, I changed my roaming setting to Sprint only, that may have helped. Also I was able to connect to 4G around the Johnson City exit all the way to exit 50 for Fall Branch. All in all I collected over 1100 points.

• Like 2

Yes still waiting here in Knoxville. Thanks to NanoVirus for posting that he talked with a crew so I atleast I know they are working on it. Someday soon I hope. Although on my side of Knoxville I get great 3g speeds as well in Seymour and Sevierville, so that helps. Even if its next year I would never leave Sprint for att/verizon they are way to expensive. I enjoy all the updates and post on here thanks guys.

There were two sites accepted in Chattanooga on Thursday. I will be updating the maps today.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Updated sites accepted in the Nashville market yesterday. Five new sites in total with LTE. First sites in the Chattanooga area, and more in the Eastern tail of the state. More details and maps in the Sponsor section: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/704-network-vision-site-map-nashville-and-westeast-kentucky-markets/page__view__findpost__p__103394

Robert

• Like 1

Yes still waiting here in Knoxville. Thanks to NanoVirus for posting that he talked with a crew so I atleast I know they are working on it. Someday soon I hope. Although on my side of Knoxville I get great 3g speeds as well in Seymour and Sevierville, so that helps. Even if its next year I would never leave Sprint for att/verizon they are way to expensive. I enjoy all the updates and post on here thanks guys.

Actually JuAnM269 was the one who spoke with the crew, but I don't mind taking the award on his behalf since he is out stalking the Ericsson crew.

• Like 1

Mapped out some more 4G in Greeneville yesterday. On my way back from Johnson City today, my phone actually switched to 4G all by itself, almost brought a tear to my eye. Also saw an Ericsson truck attacked to a tow truck, between that and the crazy weather we are having, I am going nuts looking for a 4G signal.

• Like 2

Actually JuAnM269 was the one who spoke with the crew, but I don't mind taking the award on his behalf since he is out stalking the Ericsson crew.

I feel like that sometimes lol I keep waiting on the restraining order. Speaking of the crew I caught the Ericsson crews at two different locations this morning. One was in his truck at Hutchison Ave and the other was at the Washington Pike down the road from the first. Also passed 2 trucks on I40 in West Knoxville this morning and was half tempted to follow them to see where they were heading. On a different note I've been noticing since the latest prl update my phone has been dropping 3g eHRPD to 1xRTT and Evdo Rev A and signal strength around town seems to be jumping all over the place not sure if it's from the prl or the tower work around town.

I feel like that sometimes lol I keep waiting on the restraining order. Speaking of the crew I caught the Ericsson crews at two different locations this morning. One was in his truck at Hutchison Ave and the other was at the Washington Pike down the road from the first. Also passed 2 trucks on I40 in West Knoxville this morning and was half tempted to follow them to see where they were heading. On a different note I've been noticing since the latest prl update my phone has been dropping 3g eHRPD to 1xRTT and Evdo Rev A and signal strength around town seems to be jumping all over the place not sure if it's from the prl or the tower work around town.

Speaking of PRL updates. A PRL update was forced to my phone the other day out of nowhere. Did that happen to anyone else around here and would that have anything to do with the rollout at all?

Sent from my rooted LTEVO running CM10.

Sorry about that NanoVirus I copied the wrong username, but greatly appreciate your post as well. and loved your reply. JuAnM269 thanks for you Diligence in talking with these crews its much appreciated. I do good to look at a site and try to tell if sprint has there equipment there or not. As far as the prl i dont know but i to jump from rev a and ehrpd but never lose speed i do drop to 1xrtt but rarely and when I do its like that for a day or so but only down in seymour. Robert awesome site plan to become sponser this Wednesday thanks to everyone.

I have a lot of drops to 1x in North Knoxville. Been happening for at least a month. No idea if it's due to tower work, tower congestion or the phone itself.

I work off cheery st in North knox and have never drooped to 1xrtt in months using s3. but i know that susks no data on 1xrtt or so slow might as well not be there. I noticed here in Seymour I always had good speeds on 3g but when i went to work it was bad but about 5 or 6 months ago it sped up fast off cherry st what part of town are you in Shahal? must be your main tower i would think ofcourse im never up there pass 5pm

I work off cheery st in North knox and have never drooped to 1xrtt in months using s3. but i know that susks no data on 1xrtt or so slow might as well not be there. I noticed here in Seymour I always had good speeds on 3g but when i went to work it was bad but about 5 or 6 months ago it sped up fast off cherry st what part of town are you in Shahal? must be your main tower i would think ofcourse im never up there pass 5pm

Cherry st really isn't north knoxville. I'm up here off i75 north between merchants and calahan. This is generally the only area I have issues.

I have noticed the speeds have improved around Cherry Street. Also if anyone needs to know what the speeds are within a 2.5 drive of Knoxville, I could probably tell you. Off topic but Asheville is showing LTE, I swear there is a conspiracy going on here.

I don't know if anyone notice but sensory show 4G around Morriston and Jeff city but Friday the 8th it was showing up at exit 407 on sensory the Sevierville exit seems to be getting closer slowly just saying. I am gonna take 40 how get off at exit 407, and drive around on main roads around there to see what I pick up

I don't know if anyone notice but sensory show 4G around Morriston and Jeff city but Friday the 8th it was showing up at exit 407 on sensory the Sevierville exit seems to be getting closer slowly just saying. I am gonna take 40 how get off at exit 407, and drive around on main roads around there to see what I pick up

I noticed that also, my phone allowed me to connect for about a minute, I am guessing a S3 will have a better chance of keeping a signal longer.

Did you connect to it nanovirus its about 10 mikes from me and can't get out there till tomorrow. But Ihave an s3

I did, but I was doing 90mph, I am heading that way in the morning and will see what I can map out.

I picked up a signal there on Feb 1st coming west bound but going back up east bound nothing on the 3rd I couldn't pick it up west bound either so they must have turned it back on. Let me know if you have luck going east bound. I didn't get to map it that day because sensorly refused to map a trip for me. I've got that worked out now lol.

Awesome man I will map after 5 its only showing on 40 nut Iwill spend 30 minutes ior so driving the closet main roads off it and see what we get. Do you know how fast sensory updates the msps just wondering

My last experience in that area was about 1 and a half miles past 407 so you might have more luck if they have turned on other towers. And for the updates in sensorly I've had it update within an hour before but mileage may vary.

Sorry for my typing in its hard for me on the phone. Like I said though I'll drive to407 and past and come in the back way tto Douglas dam and such but ill be watch sensory and tried to map only 4G area. If I go out of bounds ill try to getback on it and map it through the area