Network Vision/LTE - Nashville Market (including Knoxville/Chattanooga/Tri-Cities)

telefunken

That's correct except for CM 10.1 roms

I am on an iPhone 5 which I believe correctly reports LTE signal strength. It switched from 4-5 bars of 3G to 1 bar of LTE which seems to confirm that behavior. I just wish there was a sensorly app I could use.

I am on an iPhone 5 which I believe correctly reports LTE signal strength. It switched from 4-5 bars of 3G to 1 bar of LTE which seems to confirm that behavior. I just wish there was a sensorly app I could use.

As far as I know stock ip5 and lg androids report real lte strength in the status bar.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone have any information on north and west Knoxville... I feel that I was incredibly fortunate when downtown got upgraded where It did.. I happen to work downtown, so it has been very welcome.. 3G in Knoxville is not that great even for the low data stuff that i do.

Does anyone have any information on north and west Knoxville... I feel that I was incredibly fortunate when downtown got upgraded where It did.. I happen to work downtown, so it has been very welcome.. 3G in Knoxville is not that great even for the low data stuff that i do.

Nothing so far that I've seen for north Knox but driving out west today I noticed the tower just before the weight station seemed to have the ruus up on the tower. I didn't have a good enough place to stop and grab a photo but you could definitely tell there were 3 ruus sitting behind the antennas.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Also I don't know if it's just me but the HTC One seems to be reporting lte signal strength properly. I noticed it downtown today and in Cleveland that the further away from the tower I got the lower the bars were with my evo lte the signal would almost always stay high regardless how close or far away I was. Maybe someone else with the One can help me determine if I'm correct.

The tower at Gallaher view and Middlebrook pike had some shrink wrapped equipment on a trailer being unloaded into it this morning. I didn't have time to stop for a picture, but if I had to guess I'd say work will be starting there shortly.

The tower at Gallaher view and Middlebrook pike had some shrink wrapped equipment on a trailer being unloaded into it this morning. I didn't have time to stop for a picture, but if I had to guess I'd say work will be starting there shortly.

I hope that wasn't the sewer company again fooling everyone.

I'll drive by today and check it out I'll be back in Knoxville around 10:30

Also I don't know if it's just me but the HTC One seems to be reporting lte signal strength properly. I noticed it downtown today and in Cleveland that the further away from the tower I got the lower the bars were with my evo lte the signal would almost always stay high regardless how close or far away I was. Maybe someone else with the One can help me determine if I'm correct.

I would love to get that phone, but the lack of an sd slot would drive me insane. Performance wise, how much better is it compared to the Evo LTE?

I hope that wasn't the sewer company again fooling everyone.

Definitely not the sewer company. They had the gates open to the tower. The sewer guys were never in there. Just drive by on lunch break and they are gone. I don't see anything sitting out but they could have put it in the little building there.

Definitely not the sewer company. They had the gates open to the tower. The sewer guys were never in there. Just drive by on lunch break and they are gone. I don't see anything sitting out but they could have put it in the little building there.

I drove by and seen two trucks sitting there but not equipment and the gates were closed. If they did have the building open that's not gonna be sprint that would be at&t. I'll see if I can go by tomorrow and ask them who they are with as most of the crews I've ran into don't mind talking about some of what they are doing.

I would love to get that phone, but the lack of an sd slot would drive me insane. Performance wise, how much better is it compared to the Evo LTE?

It's like night and day between the two phones. Lte is a lot better and everything runs smooth. Sense 5 takes some getting use to but so far I'm liking it. I am missing 3g data while on a call but dealing with it so far. The lack of the sd hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would.

The tower in Jacksboro/LaFollette (between Knoxville and Kentucky headed up I-75) is confirmed up and running! The gf's Note 2 was humming along at around 7.9mbit down with a relatively weak signal (we live on the fringe of that tower's coverage).

I picked up LTE down Chapman Hwy with LTE discovery not enough to hold on or map it. I don't think I was close enough to any known working lte towers. I have ran it before and never got anything down that road I marked it on the map here hopefully promising news or just phantom singnalpost-8878-0-40837600-1367450027_thumb.jpg