Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Another update I was driving to work around 8 and got lte signal and I was close to the Tulare tower the one east of mooney on prosperity but was gone in a matter of minutes

Maybe they are testing the signal. This is good news for me when I head down there to visit my family every few months.  :)

Theres some sites out in the west near firebaugh like mendota, 1-5 at panoche, cantua creek, sanjoaquin i wonder if they will get NV LTE

Its the fiber back haul that will be needed for those sites.

The one on Ashlan and cedar is near the recycling place and that's where I seen them working that day .. Because I am aware of the att and the t mobile tower all in the same location .

I went by there today and saw at least two trucks near the site. I was zooming by on my way to school so I dunno if they were AT&T trucks, contractors, or what, but they were definitely back there and looking at the Sprint site. I drove by there again after class (I'm getting neurotic about these towers, I swear) and the trucks were gone. The only eveidence I saw that they were even there is that they left the gate to the enclosure open.

Classy.