Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Today mine has been off an on all day long. I'll be getting 1.5 mbs one minute and 1x 20kbs. the next. Seems to stay on and solid in about 20 minute increments. Just had work done on the tower nearest my house yesterday, so was expecting the whacky.

I live in Exeter east of visalia my 3G was out for about 20 min and once it turn back on my internet was really fast YouTube was fast.... Coincidence??? And does anyone know any info if Exeter will lte??

Mine was off in Visalia yesterday by main st and valley oaks dr for about 20 minutes too. I didn't stay in the area long enough to see how it performed after it came back on.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I live in Exeter and recently the sprint zone app just updated everyone that better network and LTE is making its way. I visit this forum everyday to get the latest scoop Im hoping it reaches over here.

There is a lot of work going on in the market. It will happen soon. I lived in the Tulare/Visalia area until I went to college. Whenever I come down to visit, I look for progress. I think Visalia has a few towers that are in progress, but I'm not sure what the story is for the Exeter/Farmersville area.

• Like 1

What about peak hrs?

I haven't been home during peak hours but when I am I'll take a look. But I did notice that the signal strength went from full down to one bar in the same location I was running the speed test which shouldn't happen. I just ran the speed test now and averaged about .70 mgps download and .83 upload which is high compared to before when at this hour

What about peak hrs?

I haven't been home during peak hours but when I am I'll take a look. But I did notice that the signal strength went from full down to one bar in the same location I was running the speed test which shouldn't happen. I just ran the speed test now and averaged about .70 mgps download and .83 upload which is high compared to before when at this hour

Yeah Kerman is weird right now.  The signal strength is weak but the speeds are faster.  Just using my Facebook App it seems to be loading faster than before too.  I can confirm with plada2315 on the speeds.

Really all over the place today, keeps going between good, amazing (over 2.0 mbs this morning), then down to 1x for a little while. Tower by my house was updgraded recently so hopefully it will stabilize soon!

I had never seen anywhere near 2.0 mbs at my house previously so that's great. For the past few years it's been around 100-500 kbs.

Something's changing for sure!