Screen Protectors (Updated)

MacinJosh

Note: I will not be shipping until January 2nd due to the holidays. If you order before then, please understand the delay.

My Shopping Cart is officially setup now. http://mcdsscreenpro...rs.ecrater.com/

Payments are accepted thru Google Wallet & Paypal

All Smartphones under 5" in Screen size are $4.50, 5" & up are $4.95. All tablets under 9" are $6.30, and 9" & up are $7.65. Shipping is included.

New items will be added weekly. If you don't see something, send me a private message and I will add it.

I sell Screen Protectors that are made from high quality Anti-Graffiti material.

Warranty information can be found here: http://mcdsscreenpro...r.com/terms.php

Original Post

I just cut a custom screen protector for my phone and the clarity of the material is excellent. I am thinking of cutting out material for those that are interested for a small fee plus postage. I have direct access to as much of this material as I need for those who are interested in buying some custom screen protectors.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

• Like 2

I don't use screen protectors. Sorry.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

I don't use screen protectors. Sorry.

I failed to use a screen protector just once, and that is how I got the eHERPIES here at S4GRU.

AJ

• Like 2

I was gonna use the profit to donate to this site so i can make my way to premier status. :)

• Like 2

What kind of material is it?

Josh offers a choice of materials: standard latex or premium lambskin.

:P

AJ

• Like 1

What kind of material is it?

It's called anti-graffiti film. It protects glass from scratches. It's used on mirrors in shopping mall bathrooms, or on the outside of windows on shops and offices.

Edit: Corrected a typo my phone made earlier. Shipping means a whole different thing than shopping, lol.

It's called anti-graffiti film. It protects glass from scratches. It's used on mirrors in shipping mall bathrooms, or on the outside of windows on shops and offices.

So the wet-apply kind of screen protector? Like invisible shield... How much orange peel texture does it have? I might be willing to buy and try it out.

So the wet-apply kind of screen protector? Like invisible shield... How much orange peel texture does it have? I might be willing to buy and try it out.

I put it on dry. And it's better than Zagg. And what do you mean by 'orange peel texture'?

My last invisible shield I had on my HTC Hero had a texture that was slightly rough and uneven. It was similar to orange peel. And it had a bunch of little rainbow looking distortion points. I don't know if it was trapped water or what, it made me stop putting screen protectors on my phones though...

My last invisible shield I had on my HTC Hero had a texture that was slightly rough and uneven. It was similar to orange peel. And it had a bunch of little rainbow looking distortion points. I don't know if it was trapped water or what' date=' it made me stop putting screen protectors on my phones though...[/quote']

Oh no. This material is smooth with no distortions.

Well sign me up...

I need to get an outline of your screen so I can cut it to fit.

I need to get an outline of your screen so I can cut it to fit.

Not sure how to get it to you in the right scale...

Not sure how to get it to you in the right scale...

I've been trying to figure that out myself. Would the FCC filings have screen shape in the right dimension?

How much?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

$4.50 includes $3 plus postage. Most phone screens are small enough to fit in a regular envelope' date=' [s']and a stamp is currently .45 cents I think.[/s]

warranty and return policy?

No warranty for such a cheap price. I'll only accept returns if I cut it wrong, which I don't plan on doing.

• Like 1

I've been trying to figure that out myself. Would the FCC filings have screen shape in the right dimension?

Possibly. The manufacturers of screen protectors seem to have them ready well before release of the devices. I wouldn't think they would buy 1 each of every phone. The OEMs must have something out there, or FCC... I'm not sure

$3 plus postage.

Okay, I want to buy 1000. I will send you a money order for $5000. You keep $3000, then send me back the extra $2000 along with the screen protectors. Oh, and I need you to ship them to me here in Nigeria.

AJ

• Like 3

Okay' date=' I want to buy 1000. I will send you a money order for 5000. You keep 3000, then send me back the extra 2000 along with the screen protectors. Oh, and I need you to ship them to me here in Nigeria.

AJ[/quote']

Sorry, I don't ship outside the US.