iPhone 7/7 Plus User's Thread

MacinJosh

My trade-in phones were received a while ago, prior to my last 2 bills, but have not received the credit yet.  I know Sprint said the credit will be applied in 1-2 billing cycles, but was just checking to see if anyone's had shown up yet.

I purchased the phones online and mailed the old phones in using the label I printed off of the buy back site.

Has the iPhone 7 received the update for 3CA? Also, how can you tell if you are connected to 2CA?

Yes, it is 3CA capable. I'm not sure how to tell if you are on CA. Others might be able to answer that for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, it is 3CA capable. I'm not sure how to tell if you are on CA. Others might be able to answer that for you.

Capable yes but is it activated in the software yet by apple or switched on by sprint is the question...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capable yes but is it activated in the software yet by apple or switched on by sprint is the question...

I have no idea.

• Like 1

Looks like what would come with a beta. Are there any noticeable differences in your phone's performance?

Received carrier update before I even knew about the beta update....

Quick question to all iPhone 7 users - when your phone drops to 3G, how long does it take it to reconnect to LTE by itself?

my 7+ takes 10 to 15 seconds to reconnect to LTE

• Like 1

Quick question to all iPhone 7 users - when your phone drops to 3G, how long does it take it to reconnect to LTE by itself?

My phone doesn't drop to 3G. Sometimes it's annoying cause LTE isn't always moving the fastest. When I turn off LTE it connects to 3G within 30 seconds and when I turn LTE back on it connects instantly I'd say sub 5 seconds mark.

Sent from my shiny iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB

My phone doesn't drop to 3G. Sometimes it's annoying cause LTE isn't always moving the fastest. When I turn off LTE it connects to 3G within 30 seconds and when I turn LTE back on it connects instantly I'd say sub 5 seconds mark.

Well that's certainly good to hear. Means Sprint is doing a pretty great job with LTE availability. Do you ever lose LTE putting your phone in your pocket or sitting on it?

Well that's certainly good to hear. Means Sprint is doing a pretty great job with LTE availability. Do you ever lose LTE putting your phone in your pocket or sitting on it?

Nope, but again just cause I have LTE doesn't mean it's moving. There have been scenarios where I have to drop off from 3G cause I'm getting less than 1mbps of download but as soon as I go to 3G my ping and download speeds are faster than 3G. When I see that i look @ my phone sideways [emoji24]

Nope, but again just cause I have LTE doesn't mean it's moving. There have been scenarios where I have to drop off from 3G cause I'm getting less than 1mbps of download but as soon as I go to 3G my ping and download speeds are faster than 3G. When I see that i look @ my phone sideways [emoji24]

Yeah...I hope Sprint can shut down PCS EVDO by the end of 2017 and turn up PCS LTE power - LTE is much more spectrally efficient than EVDO and increased PCS LTE power will relieve SMR LTE congestion.

• Like 2