Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I'll check that red stick off 370 again after work Tuesday or as needed. Its not far from here via 370 ignoring Maps through the boonies route.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Has anyone else had strange issues this week? I just had the second instance of calling someone I know and someone else answers. I called my boss yesterday and someone named Chip answered. I called my wife today and some guy answered. And no my wife was not with some guy. Really weird.

Has anyone else had strange issues this week? I just had the second instance of calling someone I know and someone else answers. I called my boss yesterday and someone named Chip answered. I called my wife today and some guy answered. And no my wife was not with some guy. Really weird.

I have gotten a few hang ups when I answer  that I thought were just wrong numbers, more than like one a month is kind of unusual. I seldom call out.

As long as you are certain that Chip is not your new boss (or the man who has kidnapped your boss) and that your wife is not with another man....that is really strange.  I haven't had any major issues but then again I make very few actual phone calls from my cell so I'm probably not the best one to speak on that.  I did have an older lady leave me a voicemail the other day that she must have the wrong number (I personally would have hung up instead of leaving a message at that point, but to each their own I guess).

I think my wife and I used like 35 combined minutes last month. No problems here...

I think my wife and I used like 35 combined minutes last month. No problems here...

Sounds like my usage and why I haven't jumped on unlimited everything for ever or whatever its called now.

Sounds like my usage and why I haven't jumped on unlimited everything for ever or whatever its called now.

I'm just here for the unlimited data. I really only use my "phone" when I travel for business, but most of the time I'll Skype or FaceTime with everyone back home.

I had that happen a few years back.  Couldn't figure out a rhyme or reason to it, as far as being attributable to any specific tower/phone/number.  Was very strange.