Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Hey, Could you possibly check out the site near Baxter and Clayton Rd? Should be directly behind a strip mall(Lesters, Goodwill and Liquor store) This site is scheduled to be completed by July 24th so there should be some signs of work.

I live off of Baxter, about 3 min from there.

I will try to leave early tomorrow and check it out.

Just take pictures?

Doh! Uncheck the collect coverage data now. Give a hoot don't sensorly pollute!

I have decided that I will map sensorly within 100 feet of the site and no further.

• Like 1

I have decided that I will map sensorly within 100 feet of the site and no further.

Fair choice... kinda like a dog, "pee" on the site a little to mark your territory and wait for the other dogs to come by ;)

Drove by the Des Peres site tonight at 9:30 pm and there was no LTE.

In my market we have sites that had RRUs installed, antennas, and cabinets in November 2012.  As of today still no LTE.  Then on the other hand I've seen sites go from 100% legacy to 3G/4G accept in 5-6 days.

Does anyone know how to tell if Sprint will be using fiber or a microwave for the back haul?

For the future? I don't think so.  After the fact?  Yeah...just look for a microwave drum  :P

• Like 1

Collected some data on my southern MO drive yesterday.  Just north of West Plains MO, and even the little town of Seymore <2000 population has full 4g service.    Still nowhere close to Springfield yet.

• Like 1

For the future? I don't think so.  After the fact?  Yeah...just look for a microwave drum  :P

And that's hard to determine as is looking at backhaul runs to a site.  Who's it for?  Dunno?  I've seen microwave on Sprint only cell sites when has absolutely nothing to do with Sprint.  It was a company shooting backhaul for one of their buildings since fiber was not available at their location.

Collected some data on my southern MO drive yesterday.  Just north of West Plains MO, and even the little town of Seymore <2000 population has full 4g service.    Still nowhere close to Springfield yet.

I see you West Plains mapping did you upload your points for seymour?

still trying to figure it out. Dropbox links won't work and Flickr doesn't work either i guess.

If you are on your computer, click on the photo.When it comes up and the cursor changes to a magnifying glass click it again. Then right cick on the pic and select your size. There should now be a link at the top that says, Download the (size) version of this photo. copy and paste that link. Flickr changed a lot last month and made it harder to get the link to the photo.

If you are on your computer, click on the photo.When it comes up and the cursor changes to a magnifying glass click it again. Then right cick on the pic and select your size. There should now be a link at the top that says, Download the (size) version of this photo. copy and paste that link. Flickr changed a lot last month and made it harder to get the link to the photo.

Yea that is a process.

Are those 4 any good??

Here are photos from the location behind Lesters at Baxter and Clayton.

IMAG0191_ZOE006_SHOT.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26069329/IMAG0205.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26069329/IMAG0206.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26069329/IMAG0207.jpg

Edited by JKFWEB

That is one of the weirdest sites I have ever seen.

That is one of the weirdest sites I have ever seen.

I hope the pictures helped.

It doesn't appear there is any work being performed, and/or Sprint work has started.

I truthfully I would of never noticed the tower without you telling me.  It was really close to my house :)

Sorry about the actual tower photo, I didn't review before I left and I guess looking straight up from underneath with the sun and lighting produced slightly darker than normal pictures.  I also tried to zoom in which I believe messed it up.