Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I also live in Collinsville and will check this out.  You sure it isn't anything to do with that part of the 159 expansion?

Absolutely sure. Sprint work is being done. It is almost complete. The workers that were there tuesday were supposed to be raising the panels but that didn't happen apparently. New fiber and new cabinets have already been installed. I give it 1 week before the site is completed, weather permitting.(St. Peter and Paul Cemetery).

• Like 1

The Arnold site was not broadcasting LTE again today.  I toggled airplane mode and even restarted my phone multiple times.  Neither my One nor my fiance's Evo LTE would pick up on LTE :(

I checked the site closest to my house (near 141 and Bowles) and there are 0 signs of work still.

The Arnold site was not broadcasting LTE again today.  I toggled airplane mode and even restarted my phone multiple times.  Neither my One nor my fiance's Evo LTE would pick up on LTE :(

I checked the site closest to my house (near 141 and Bowles) and there are 0 signs of work still.

That Arnold site seems tricky...one day on one day of.

I will donate $1 to S4GRU on behalf of anyone who can get me a HEX SCID(iPhone or HTC) of one or more of these sites. In order of importance.

Dellwood Rec Center

Goodfellow and St. Louis Ave.(Wells-Goodfellow)
Lambdin and Maffitt(Near Newstead and St. Louis Ave.)

First person gets the donation. Get me all 3 and I will donate $5.

I need to add a disclaimer to this:

For current sponsors I will make the donation as stated. 

For non-sponsors to be upgraded to Sponsor with this offer, they will need to match whatever the donation is.

Sorry but this must be done.

Absolutely sure. Sprint work is being done. It is almost complete. The workers that were there tuesday were supposed to be raising the panels but that didn't happen apparently. New fiber and new cabinets have already been installed. I give it 1 week before the site is completed, weather permitting.(St. Peter and Paul Cemetery).

Thanks for the info!

Here are my 3 screen shots for the sites at Langdon, Goodfellow/Wells, & Dellwood in that order.

A donation has been made on your behalf for helping. Everyone give 4soundman a pat on the back!

Also, FWIW, there was a hoist rope on the tower in Bethalto, IL

I'm guessing it won't be there after this storm passes.  :P

In all seriousness though, I hope everyone is safe....lots of talk about funnel clouds etc.  The worst has passed Fenton though.

I'm guessing it won't be there after this storm passes.  :P

In all seriousness though, I hope everyone is safe....lots of talk about funnel clouds etc.  The worst has passed Fenton though.

It was really flapping in the wind.

Also, FWIW, there was a hoist rope on the tower in Bethalto, IL

LOL say it ain't so.  I work in Bethalto and my signal absolutely stinks.  Be interesting to see if there is movement.

LOL say it ain't so.  I work in Bethalto and my signal absolutely stinks.  Be interesting to see if there is movement.

Cabinets were installed a couple weeks ago...its is coming

Finally have power again. The tornado took out a tower in south saint charles. Getting no signal at all.... Wi-Fi ftw!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

can you give a cross street close to the tower that it took out? Im just over in St Peters and would go check it out

Finally have power again. The tornado took out a tower in south saint charles. Getting no signal at all.... Wi-Fi ftw!

can you give a cross street close to the tower that it took out? Im just over in St Peters and would go check it out
I would if I knew I just know I got no signal south of towers and Cambridge Crossing. And dealing with a downed tree.

I would if I knew I just know I got no signal south of towers and Cambridge Crossing. And dealing with a downed tree.

It may be out of power or something. I will check the damage path and see if any towers were in that path.

Sent from my HTC ONE

It may be out of power or something. I will check the damage path and see if any towers were in that path.

Sent from my HTC ONE

I'm no expert but I went over there (man you guys got hit...) and I think it may be downtilt related.DSCF0095.JPG

• Like 1

Actually i didn't see it before but if you zoom in. it looks like the Sprint is the rack in the middle of the tower and it looks like one of the panels got beat to hell.

• Like 1