Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

4g on 64/40 from the 170 exit to a mile and a half before Lindbergh.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Next time you grab a signal there could you possibly get into LTE Engineering and snag a screenshot for me?

4g on 64/40 from the 170 exit to a mile and a half before Lindbergh.

Next time you grab a signal there could you possibly get into LTE Engineering and snag a screenshot for me?
I'll do my best it's hard to mess with the phone weaving through rush hour. I should get it tomorrow morning.

Went site hopping after work at a couple sites I haven't went to in a while.

Flagpole behind Goodwill(Sprint/Clear) in Granite City had recent backhaul/digging work done.

8885712449_163e057b64_k_d.jpg

Sprint only site in Mitchell, IL near 270 and Old Alton Rd. had backhaul work done.

8886336152_454074e79c_k_d.jpg

Site in Collinsville, IL at St. Peter and Paul Cemetery that I reported on this morning had a bunch of empty boxes, ladders, hoist rope, Cables and accessories in the fenced in area. Too dark to get pictures of any worth.

I've been following this thread for a while, but this is my first time posting. Thanks everyone for the info that has been shared, here.

This afternoon, I was on my way back to STL from the Branson area, this weekend, and randomly picked up LTE between Lebanon and Waynesville. I'd say I was due south of Stoutland right around mile marker 140 on 44.

I think I remember reading something about a tower possibly being up in this area, but there aren't any points on Sensorly, so I thought I'd report this to everyone, here. I did a speed test and got 19.92 down, 8.41 up and a ping of 79.

I can confirm.  I drive I-44 from STL to near SGF twice weekly and have been picking up 4G at locations just north east of Marshfield around MM 120 to locations just north east Lebanon almost to Waynesville.  As of this past Monday all towers have dropped back to 3G.

I meant to post this earlier. Turns out that Sprint is the second set of panel racks on this tower, in case anyone was interested. 

IHvLLnp.jpgdz8VIM1.jpg

is that a tower in sikeston?

Yes, its the central tower next to the Fire Department and Water Treatment Plant. 

All 3 towers in the area have the new panels and base cabinets. None are broadcasting LTE though. :(

I was able to get LTE on 40 between McKnight and Big Bend this morning. I grabbed screen shots of the physical cell and cell ID. I think there are two towers that are live as I was able to get two different physical cell numbers and cell identity.

Yes, its the central tower next to the Fire Department and Water Treatment Plant. 

All 3 towers in the area have the new panels and base cabinets. None are broadcasting LTE though. :(

So the 2 in Sikeston and the 1 in Miner are essentially complete?

So the 2 in Sikeston and the 1 in Miner are essentially complete?

Yes. You can see what has been accepted and what I've reported in the Sponsor forum. I'm not sure what I can state in this forum as far as acceptance goes, so I'll just leave that information out. 

There is a lot of activity in the far southeast area, but no signs of LTE yet. Basically every site, except for one, I've seen at least new cabinets installed. I haven't looked north to see if there's been any progress where you live or Scott City or Benton in between.

Yes. You can see what has been accepted and what I've reported in the Sponsor forum. I'm not sure what I can state in this forum as far as acceptance goes, so I'll just leave that information out. 

There is a lot of activity in the far southeast area, but no signs of LTE yet. Basically every site except for one, I've seen at least new cabinets installed. I haven't looked north to see if there's been any progress where you live or Scott City or Benton in between.

A site in Jackson has base cabinets done and I am fairly certain the panels are up.  I need to grab my camera to make sure though.  I drove to 4 different sites in Cape last night and the only progress I noticed was backhaul.

A site in Jackson has base cabinets done and I am fairly certain the panels are up.  I need to grab my camera to make sure though.  I drove to 4 different sites in Cape last night and the only progress I noticed was backhaul.

Well that seems to be the issue down here: backhaul. I believe that the Miner site has backhaul ran to it, but I still haven't picked up any LTE signal from it yet (went and checked on it yesterday).

If the site is a Sprint only site, it can be marked as in progress with pics of the backhaul work.

Well that seems to be the issue down here: backhaul. I believe that the Miner site has backhaul ran to it, but I still haven't picked up any LTE signal from it yet (went and checked on it yesterday).

Sounds like you guys have great progression down there though, better than Cape anyways :).  I am going to check map Bloomsdale tonight and check on Perryville/Oak Ridge.

I was able to get LTE on 40 between McKnight and Big Bend this morning. I grabbed screen shots of the physical cell and cell ID. I think there are two towers that are live as I was able to get two different physical cell numbers and cell identity.

I know of 3 towers in the area that cover that stretch; I'll try to track them down and get pics.

• Like 1

I know of 3 towers in the area that cover that stretch; I'll try to track them down and get pics.

If you want the cell Id's or physical cell info let me know or I can send the screen shots if someone wants to post them.

• Like 1