Galaxy S22 thread

PythonFanPA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• T-Mobile has already taken down the Sprint antennas from this site. No T-Mobile antennas up yet.
    • I don't have a Sprint Plan but thought I'd pass this along for those that do: PSA: Former Sprint Customers, Better Check Your T-Mobile Bill Now - TmoNews
    • A bunch of T-Mobile's recent permits are for upgrading the dozens of flagpole sites they have throughout the city. About two years ago T-Mobile upgraded one flagpole site in Canarsie with n71 but it lacked n41. Then T-Mobile started upgrading  some of their odd sites with smaller passive n41 antennas that only do Band 2/66 and n25/n41. With the recent round of flagpole permits I'm curious to see if they've finally figured out how to do n25/41/71 or if they're still choosing between lowband or midband 5G only. Unfortunately because they've all been submitted within the past month I likely won't be able to test any of them until the end of the year.
    • Sorry, yes that is 460 files between 7/26-7/29. I can confirm I am on the most up-to-date beta which I received on 7/22. Also, I am not sure if it uploaded the points or not but it doesn't show any retained points in the app. I'll PM you the drive link shortly when they files finish uploading. 
    • Are all of those files from 7/26 onward? I would definitely like to look at them, and I can probably get the data points uploaded.. You can DM me a Drive link if that's easiest for you. Are you on the latest beta? The previous app update had potential upload issues if you were logging NSA 5G cells, but that should be resolved in the current release.