Keep a Word, Drop a Word #7

S4GRU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Solar shades

premium-solar-shades-1-percent-openness.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• I don't disagree entirely but a lot of the really rural coverage (like where I grew up) still has little or no competition.  There is a lot of overlap but there are also a number of unique sites that will help things. But also, the fact is that a lot of the rural T-Mobile coverage is still "map filler" coverage that doesn't actually provide reliable service.  This will help. https://imgur.com/a/LRWF3FO Using where I grew up as an example, magenta is T-Mobile, blue is US Cellular, and gold are unique sites Shentel planned but didn't get a chance to construct before the buyout derailed things. EDIT: And even a number of the T-Mobile sites shown here are Shentel conversions.  The only reason for the site NW of Keysville is that Shentel built that one before the buyout pause.  The site southwest of Meherrin wasn't a Shentel conversion, although Shentel did plan to build there, but rather was added to fill a gap along US-360 when the Shentel conversions were taking place.  Three of the five sites in Farmville proper are Shentel conversions also, as is the one north of town just barely on the map. - Trip
    • It feels really late for Tmo to buying USC now. They overbuilt so much of their area.  It's not a bad move. But it would have provided much more unique coverage earlier and would have captured more USC customers who have since churned. Probably a lot churned to Tmo as they have overbuilt them.  Robert
    • Sept security update is available, just in time for October.  I thought they would skip it, since they had a big one in Sept and it's almost Oct 
    • I use wireless charging whenever possible so as to minimize issues like this.