U.s. government investigating Verizon and AT&T

danlodish345

I just saw a news article that the United States government is investigating AT&T and Verizon for wireless collusion. I'm going to post a link below. Let's please keep this discussion on track.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1HR2Z8

Doesn't surprise me if that's true. 
Doesn't surprise me either those two are very anti-competitive towards the rest of the industry and upon themselves so I'm not too surprised that

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure that it has something to do with certain internet companies (Apple, Google, Facebook) being able to use e-SIM to dynamically purchase capacity from different providers on the fly. In this case they become just fat dumb wires instead of brands. They have been spending a lot of money to establish their brands and they'd fight tooth and nail not to be come commodities.

Just now, bigsnake49 said:

I am pretty sure that it has something to do with certain internet companies (Apple, Google, Facebook) being able to use e-SIM to dynamically purchase capacity from different providers on the fly. In this case they become just fat dumb wires instead of brands. They have been spending a lot of money to establish their brands and they'd fight tooth and nail not to be come commodities.

well as i see it as they big two cellphone carriers becoming dumb pipes...plus they are so desperate for business that they are resorting to illegal methods to keep customers. i hope they suffer dearly.