Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

With lte you shoudn't need 3g. 4glte should replace it. 4Glte is internet. 1X800 will be voice.... It's going to be awsome! Santa

Santa what exactly is 1X800 Voice what does it offer from the legacy stuff we have now?

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1393995078056.jpg so this was taken arty at 120th and federal. What gives? The internet has been horrible as you can tell. Any ideas

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Remember that posting slow speeds tests for the sake of posting speed tests is against the rules.

In this particular case, the sector you are connected to is likely overburdened. The legacy network was not built with the intention of handling the voice and mostly data traffic that it has to now.

Also just made a small contribution to see those tower maps. Looking forward to access.

Thanks all and have a great day!

I have gone though all the donations today and logged them. I didn't see one for you. Please message me your PayPal email address or the PayPal transaction ID. Thanks.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

I did forget my bad. I was trying to ask a question. I will next time without picture.

If you have a legitimate question or concern, it's fine. 

The things we are trying to avoid are posts like

"OMG Look at this speed! It's so terrible!" or "WTF Sprint" or "I can't believe I pay for this ****" 

• Like 3

I fully understand. I wasn't trying to bash sprint. I just had a legitimate question and I figured the speed test would help. I have never said anything negative about sprint, nor would I. My ten plus years have been great. Every carrier has issues. Every company has issues. People who complain can go some where or leave. Thanks again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Posted ImagePosted Imageuploadfromtaptalk1394046019405.jpg and the maybe new site. This was one of the trucks there. This tower was put up maybe two weeks ago. They are building the brick base right now.

So I'm wondering if they are moving that old tower to this one

dfromtaptalk1394046019405.jpg and the maybe new site. This was one of the trucks there. This tower was put up maybe two weeks ago. They are building the brick base right now.

So I'm wondering if they are moving that old tower to this one

Clear WiMax/LTE is definitely on there. I can't confirm anything Sprint wise though. 

I fully understand. I wasn't trying to bash sprint. I just had a legitimate question and I figured the speed test would help. I have never said anything negative about sprint, nor would I. My ten plus years have been great. Every carrier has issues. Every company has issues. People who complain can go some where or leave. Thanks again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I made the mistake of defending sprint on a couple of their community forums (customer for 10+ years). The titles of the forums were something along the lines of "sprint service sucks" and "we should get money back for no LTE" now my inbox gets flooded with updates mostly of idiots complaining that their phones didn't work for a second and now they are switching carriers. They have absolutely no idea what they are talking about or what the new NV will look like. I really can't thank everyone here enough for being so positive and informative. I prefer intelligent, informative conversation rather than ALL CAPS complaining with 1 out of 5 words misspelled.

• Like 1

I made the mistake of defending sprint on a couple of their community forums (customer for 10+ years). The titles of the forums were something along the lines of "sprint service sucks" and "we should get money back for no LTE" now my inbox gets flooded with updates mostly of idiots complaining that their phones didn't work for a second and now they are switching carriers. They have absolutely no idea what they are talking about or what the new NV will look like. I really can't thank everyone here enough for being so positive and informative. I prefer intelligent, informative conversation rather than ALL CAPS complaining with 1 out of 5 words misspelled.

I chimed in on a thread over at MacRumors titled " Sprint is Pathetic" and they love to mention this site, and how we are the Sprint Apologists. They love to take screen shots of some of the posts on this site, out of context of course, and get a good laugh. Sad really.

The problem is after 2 pages, I gave up.. they are the guys to bash whatever company they do not get their service with. 

Most of those guys on that thread were a joke. 

This is why, I stick this forum, this site is great, with lots of information. 

Is anyone working close to 16th street mall losing 3g today? I have completely lost connection a few times already, typically get full bars. Wondering if it's my ancient phone or maybe they are working on the towers? Fingers crossed for the latter.