Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

That makes sense on why the Golden and Idaho Springs 4GLTE sites no longer work, I will try switching to CDMA only mode to improve my 3G connectivity.

It may be a bit premature but on CDMA only mode my phone connected quickly to 3G and I seem to be getting good download speeds again.  Thanks!

It may be a bit premature but on CDMA only mode my phone connected quickly to 3G and I seem to be getting good download speeds again.  Thanks!

Hope it continues to give you good results. Hopefully soon the network will be complete and they'll be able to switch on NV equipment which should end any problems you've been having.

hey does anyone live or by Broomfield and having data issues? I friend of mine is posting on fb not to get sprint service cause it sucks cause and i quote"they are working on new towers which sprint reps said they be done with in a month" she claims she cant get internet. Not much more info about really whats going on. Still working on that part. I did briefly explain what sprint is doing and when its done your internet will kick butt and voice will be better than before.  So if anyone has some actual insight I could pass on please do.  It frustrates me the ignorance or lack of knowledge of really whats going on.  I want to educate them so they can then decide from there after they know the facts. Thanks  

hey does anyone live or by Broomfield and having data issues? I friend of mine is posting on fb not to get sprint service cause it sucks cause and i quote"they are working on new towers which sprint reps said they be done with in a month" she claims she cant get internet. Not much more info about really whats going on. Still working on that part. I did briefly explain what sprint is doing and when its done your internet will kick butt and voice will be better than before.  So if anyone has some actual insight I could pass on please do.  It frustrates me the ignorance or lack of knowledge of really whats going on.  I want to educate them so they can then decide from there after they know the facts. Thanks  

I live in Broomfield around 120th and Lowell area.  I talked to several Sprint reps and a Magician who use to post here.  I guess the floods we had last summer tore up the fiber cabling under the tower by the Walmart on 120th.  So the tower on I36 and Sheridan is taking more of the load then normal.  (and its not directly facing this way.) Broomfield took its time approving a bunch of permits and supposedly everything should be cleared up by the middle of March.  I hope that helps. 

• Like 1

I see thanks. That helps allot. I didn't know the foods affected this area. I will pass this info on to her. I'm actually right now by that Wal-Mart at five guys and the signal bars are full. Going to check signal check see what tower I'm on. So those two or three towers I believe in the Walmart parking lot are all sprints?

Anybody find LTE near Aurora?

Lte. I live off Parker and 225. We've got great Lte signals here. They just aren't turned on our phones yet. Check Sensorly and you will see my speed tests. I don't know when they are going to go Live, but from what I've seen at this area, we are going to rock and roll.

Lte. I live off Parker and 225. We've got great Lte signals here. They just aren't turned on our phones yet. Check Sensorly and you will see my speed tests. I don't know when they are going to go Live, but from what I've seen at this area, we are going to rock and roll.

check sensorly on your cell phone and you will see speed tests. When I do it on my home computer, I only get the purple coverage area and no speed test.

From Hamden about 1 mile east of Sheriday to Wadsworth, no phone signal. (Normally great signal) Signal checker reverted from HRPD to LTE with no signal for the entire time. We have a tower at the King Soopers on Sheridan that looks to be Sprint, but I didn't see anyone working on it, at 8:45 am this morning. Weird!

I see thanks. That helps allot. I didn't know the foods affected this area. I will pass this info on to her. I'm actually right now by that Wal-Mart at five guys and the signal bars are full. Going to check signal check see what tower I'm on. So those two or three towers I believe in the Walmart parking lot are all sprints?

The one just west of the Walmart right behind the old K-Mart.  I've gotten full bars lately also so I think things might have been fixed.  I might be getting rid of my Airwave now that the service is usable.  

post-17495-139371451959_thumb.jpgpost-17495-139371453062_thumb.jpgpost-17495-139371454134_thumb.jpg

LTE without forcing LTE mode on Baseline and I-25. Speed test screenshots are from inside and outside of Costco, mapped LTE in sensorly from I-25 to 85 along baseline. Strong signal the whole way.

Was NOT getting LTE at Costco just last night. Even forcing LTE mode.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I work there and I get lte inside. Signal fades pretty good inside but I can still get in the twenties

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

What phone? Mine is a nexus 5 which has not been terribly reliable for LTE during this transition.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk