https://network.sprint.com/

ryry4ya

Does any one look @ there market and pay attention to there status update? Like in the Toledo,OH market I keep a list of what is going on..and the past week they added lots more for future upgrades. For a while there were no changes, but they are working it hard in my area. Just wondering

• Like 1

About 20 upgrades have been added to the site for my area. But I have had 10-14 showing up as coming for months. All the ones under "previous 6 months" have about rolled off.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Well I am glad I am not the only checking, remember to write down your upgrade totals and share when they change. Maybe as a group (in differ areas) we can check total process in the NV situition as opposed to there press releases !!! :tu:

Well I am glad I am not the only checking, remember to write down your upgrade totals and share when they change. Maybe as a group (in differ areas) we can check total process in the NV situition as opposed to there press releases !!! :tu:

Just keep in mind that these upgrades are not directly related to Network Vision... they are just minor upgrades to help tie us over until official Network Vision upgrades arrive, "band-aid fixes," if you will. The true NV upgrades are what will make the big difference.

Are band-aid fixes done by the local engineer that does not travel out of a market?

AFAIK, they are handled by Ericsson and their Sprint nationwide network management contract.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

• Like 1

I'm curious about the new towers in my area. I didnt think they were adding any towers. Change in plans?

I will look into these site adds when I get back in front of my computer.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

• Like 1

I'm curious about the new towers in my area. I didnt think they were adding any towers. Change in plans?

I couldn't locate anything on the Sprint Network maps marked new. I started in Glendale and started working out in concentric circles. Clicked on every one. Where are you getting new sites? I couldn't find any new sites in the Sprint coverage tool. I'm lost.

Robert

I have been using this site for several months now and I have seen updates for all these cell towers but don't really see that much of a difference in most areas.

I couldn't locate anything on the Sprint Network maps marked new. I started in Glendale and started working out in concentric circles. Clicked on every one. Where are you getting new sites? I couldn't find any new sites in the Sprint coverage tool. I'm lost.

Robert

I saw the new towers at network.sprint.com

One of them is in South PHX on Baseline rd between 35th and 43rd ave @ Cezar Chavez Park. There are others, too.

EDIT: Another just South of Van Buren rd between 67th and 59th ave.

EDIT: Another at KIWA, just southwest of the field.

• Like 1

I saw the new towers at network.sprint.com

One of them is in South PHX on Baseline rd between 35th and 43rd ave @ Cezar Chavez Park. There are others, too.

EDIT: Another just South of Van Buren rd between 67th and 59th ave.

EDIT: Another at KIWA

I see them now. Good find! These are sites Sprint has decided to add since October 1st, because they are not in my database.

Sprint is adding ~340 sites in Network Vision. So there are sites being added. Just not many. However, these new ones are in addition to the 300+ already to be added. I am going to start a thread asking people to review network.sprint.com in their area and submit any new sites they find so we can get them added to our database!

Robert

• Like 1

I see them now. Good find! These are sites Sprint has decided to add since October 1st, because they are not in my database.

Sprint is adding ~340 sites in Network Vision. So there are sites being added. Just not many. However, these new ones are in addition to the 300+ already to be added. I am going to start a thread asking people to review network.sprint.com in their area and submit any new sites they find so we can get them added to our database!

Robert

Good to hear! So, we're looking at roughly 640 new cell towers with Network Vision?... that we know of.

I have created the new thread for submitting discovered new "towers" from network.sprint.com. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/685-help-needed-networksprintcom-has-added-some-new-sites-please-cull-your-area-and-submit-to-this-thread/

• Like 1

Good to hear! So, we're looking at roughly 640 new cell towers with Network Vision?... that we know of.

No. I know of 344, plus now these two. :)

Robert

No. I know of 344, plus now these two. :)

Robert

Ok, Cool! I was unaware that Network Vision included any network expansion of this kind. So this is great news for me! Happy Easter!

And, I gave ya 3, not 2. ;)

• Like 1

EDIT: Another at KIWA, just southwest of the field.

KIWA???? I can't find anything labeled KIWA! Don't get all native on me. :lol:

Robert

• Like 1