iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

The jailbreak is working great for me. Nice and stable. I downloaded a jailbreak tweak called Upscale that makes my phone load everything in the 6's resolution rather than my 5s's normal resolution. It works really well.

-Anthony

• Like 2

The jailbreak is working great for me. Nice and stable. I downloaded a jailbreak tweak called Upscale that makes my phone load everything in the 6's resolution rather than my 5s's normal resolution. It works really well.

-Anthony

don't use that. That's a hacks soulituon and know to cause boot loops put you red back uninstall the tweak then download little brother it's the same tweak just made by a popular dev and it's not choppy tweak

don't use that. That's a hacks soulituon and know to cause boot loops put you red back uninstall the tweak then download little brother it's the same tweak just made by a popular dev and it's not choppy tweak

Nah, I like it. It works well, and I haven't had any problems with it. I learned about it from a website that I trust, and they have never steered me wrong so far. If worse comes to worse I just boot up in safe mode and uninstall the tweak.

-Anthony

Not sure if this has already been asked, if it has...my apologies for being lazy and not searching. Does anyone know how to extract the PLMNID from Field Test? I can't figure it out, or if it is even possible. I'm trying to determine whether some sites near me are broadcasting either Clear or Sprint B41.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has already been asked, if it has...my apologies for being lazy and not searching. Does anyone know how to extract the PLMNID from Field Test? I can't figure it out, or if it is even possible. I'm trying to determine whether some sites near me are broadcasting either Clear or Sprint B41.

None of us have figured it out yet. Maybe the answer will finally come. The best way right now is to match the TAC. If it's the same as Sprint Band 25, then it's Sprint Band 41, if they don't match, then it's Clear Band 41.

None of us have figured it out yet. Maybe the answer will finally come. The best way right now is to match the TAC. If it's the same as Sprint Band 25, then it's Sprint Band 41, if they don't match, then it's Clear Band 41.

Gotcha.  I'm trying to confirm 8T8R installs in a few sites near me that I cannot take photos of for various reasons (obscured, building roofs, etc.) and also don't show up as pink on the Clear expedience maps.  I'll try to confirm using the TAC method and post in the 8T8R thread. Thanks!

• Like 1

Looks my phone is shipping! Ordered a 64gb in gray on 10/21 and it went out last night.

Does anyone know how the buyback works? I never received any info regarding it after I accepted the offer. Do they send you a box or is that up to me?

• Like 2

Looks my phone is shipping! Ordered a 64gb in gray on 10/21 and it went out last night.

Does anyone know how the buyback works? I never received any info regarding it after I accepted the offer. Do they send you a box or is that up to me?

My order from the 10/13 (6+ SG 64GB too) shipped yesterday too and I got the mailer email this morning for the trade in. I never got a email with tracking info but it was on their website when I entered the code I got when I ordered. It's in Earth City now about 5 miles from my apartment but won't be delivered until tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You can stop by any Sprint corporate store and tell them you want do the buy back program. The can process it all there and the credit should show up in less than a day.

I get the 6+ tomorrow, its *3001#12345#* in the dialer to get to the LTE engineering screens not ##DEBUG#, right?

##DEBUG#???

That is a syntax error on iPhone.  Why do you need access to engineering screens?  Everything is beautiful on iPhone -- no need for technical diagnostics.

AJ

I just want to get the GCI and PCI info not debate IOS verses Android.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes, it's *3001#12345#*.

If you want to know the GCI, look at Cell Identity. Convert that decimal number to hexa-decimal (either on your own or with a converter on the internet) and you have your GCI.  :tu:

-Anthony

• Like 1

Speaking of engineering screens.. Finally found my phone connecting to 1x800 in the basement at my office! Had to turn off LTE because B26 reached down there too. attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415845410.781081.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 on the Now Network

I've never once been able to view field test while on a call since I've owned this phone. It just locks up and says "connecting."

b219e5303542ba773075e8c148051535.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6

I've never once been able to view field test while on a call since I've owned this phone. It just locks up and says "connecting."

Sent from my iPhone 6

I wasn't even on a call when I took the screenshot. Come to think of it I don't think I've even tried going into field test mode while on a call..

Sent from my iPhone 6

I wasn't even on a call when I took the screenshot. Come to think of it I don't think I've even tried going into field test mode while on a call..

Yeah, it used to work on my 5s. Next time you're on a call, just click "add call" then dial the code. Doesn't work for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Yeah, it used to work on my 5s. Next time you're on a call, just click "add call" then dial the code. Doesn't work for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6

##DEBUG#???

That is a syntax error on iPhone.  Why do you need access to engineering screens?  Everything is beautiful on iPhone -- no need for technical diagnostics.

AJ

Give it a rest. This got old a long time ago - you created your own thread for it.

• Like 2

Sent from my iPhone 6

I've never been able to do this, but I am sure I hardly see 1x800 anyways...So I don't even bother looking for it.