iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

If I wasn't planning on jail breaking I would totally take you up on this. Pretty awesome of you

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Lol no problem. I mean on the device list it says you can have 99 devices, when am I ever gonna fill those slots? lol. Might as well put them to good use ya know.

Sent from my shiny Space Grey iPhone 6 using Tapatalk 3.2.1

• Like 2

Lol no problem. I mean on the device list it says you can have 99 devices, when am I ever gonna fill those slots? lol. Might as well put them to good use ya know.

Just wondering, do you actually develop or just pay the $99/year for beta access?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone having problems receiving calls on their iPhones 6?

none here. Just had a few calls come in and it rang as it should.

Just wondering, do you actually develop or just pay the $99/year for beta access?

Wouldn't think they would force you to but you never know with Apple. Just my opinion.

It wouldn't make sense to do it for betas only. There are tons of legit UDID reg sites for like $5. I did it for iOS 7 while on 6 and 8 while on 7.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

Lmfao. Have I actually made any software no not YET. I do plan to do so sometime in the future tho. For right now it is just for me to have early beta releases. I don't trust those 5$ UDID sites. I'd rather go straight through Apple for something like this.

I'll probably develop something when I graduate.

• Like 1

Lmfao. Have I actually made any software no not YET. I do plan to do so sometime in the future tho. For right now it is just for me to have early beta releases. I don't trust those 5$ UDID sites. I'd rather go straight through Apple for something like this.

I'll probably develop something when I graduate.

Swift is great - try some of the tutorials and you'll be up and running in no time.

• Like 1

Battery life on 8.3 is amazing. I feel like I've been waiting forever for my phone to hit one so I could plug it in again.

18.0. Now I'm interested. Please report back if you notice your phone switching bands more often.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Definitely will report.

How is the stability on 8.3? Are any apps crashing?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Not that I've noticed. I haven't really opened any of the 107 apps I have on my phone yet. Only a couple and they're running fine.

I haven't noticed anything yet either. The one thing that I have noticed that is going to bug the hell out of the me is the prediction on the keyboard doesn't keep up to my typing. I have to stop and wait a second for it to catch what I said and then correct it and then start typing again. I know it's beta so it'll prolly get fixed its just weird to me that it's doing it in the first place.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1142292565

I don't know if the carrier bundle would help speeds or not or maybe they optimized my tower but I never used to get this high on speedtests before. Maybe 30 down and 5 up and now this. Making me even more excited to try it out today.

• Like 1

I haven't noticed anything yet either. The one thing that I have noticed that is going to bug the hell out of the me is the prediction on the keyboard doesn't keep up to my typing. I have to stop and wait a second for it to catch what I said and then correct it and then start typing again. I know it's beta so it'll prolly get fixed its just weird to me that it's doing it in the first place.

Lol that's why I don't use the stock keyboard. SwiftKey to the rescue [emoji18][emoji18]

Lol that's why I don't use the stock keyboard. SwiftKey to the rescue [emoji18][emoji18]

All of the third party keyboards are even worse than stock imo- but that's only because they're barely given any CPU or memory. Does SwiftKey work well for you?

• Like 2

In regards to 3rd party keyboards, they screwed my friends iPhone 5C up so much, he hates iOS right now. I'm trying to convince him to stick with an iPhone, but it's hard.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.1.1

Also, Tapatalk 3.5.1 was released on Friday. I'm not upgrading it. Anyone daring enough to update?

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.1.1

Mine auto-updated. Seems to just be bug fixes.