iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Shit, but it was 99 cents. iCloud 20 gb

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

I may do that. She doesn't even have her debit card linked to her account. Maybe I'll just load a $25 iTunes card and be done with it for almost 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I think he may be trying to say that he wants a dislike button so he can show his sympathy, not to make fun of you.

-Anthony

That's exactly why I said that. I've broken both of my Zagg Glass protectors so far, but because the 2nd crack is just in the upper right corner, I'm not going to warranty it yet.

• Like 2

I may do that. She doesn't even have her debit card linked to her account. Maybe I'll just load a $25 iTunes card and be done with it for almost 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Family Sharing + the iTunes Reward Card from Barclay's. We have all of our iOS stuff backed up, and if my wife or I buy music/media/apps, we can share it. And, every once in a while, I'll get a $25 apple gift card emailed to me. Works like a charm!

I think the camera shifting thing is only a problem that occurs on the Space Grey variants of the iPhone 6. Either that or Its just really not noticeable on the other models. But I'm pretty sure it's only the black ones because my sister has a gold and so does my friend and I inspected them both and they look fine.

Sent from my shiny Space Grey iPhone 6 using Tapatalk 3.2.1

I think the camera shifting thing is only a problem that occurs on the Space Grey variants of the iPhone 6. Either that or Its just really not noticeable on the other models. But I'm pretty sure it's only the black ones because my sister has a gold and so does my friend and I inspected them both and they look fine.

I haven't had the issue with either of my replacements. I guess I got a good version. I've dropped mine several times (thank you tech 21) and haven't noticed any shifting. 

I haven't had the issue with either of my replacements. I guess I got a good version. I've dropped mine several times (thank you tech 21) and haven't noticed any shifting.

Mine shifted slightly, but I notice it cause I have like ocd and I notice everything lol. It hasn't moved and I doubt it will. If it moves anymore I'll contact apple for a screen replacement. Better be free cause I didn't do anything [emoji24]

I just hit 50% battery with 2.5 hours of usage (mostly from Music and Spotify, some Weather checking and light messaging with my wife). That doesn't seem right... I took the phone off the charger at 6:05 this morning. And I'm at 50% battery at 9:55?

I'm wondering if I should take it to a genius. I got this phone on launch day...

• Like 1

I just hit 50% battery with 2.5 hours of usage (mostly from Music and Spotify, some Weather checking and light messaging with my wife). That doesn't seem right... I took the phone off the charger at 6:05 this morning. And I'm at 50% battery at 9:55?

I'm wondering if I should take it to a genius. I got this phone on launch day...

Seems wrong. I drove for 2 hours with spotify and Bluetooth through my car and only went down like 15% or so.

• Like 1

What does your battery app usage say? Some of the ones on mine that use a lot of battery are doing background refreshing and so on..

I was just going to comment on something similar. Half hour drive to work and I went from 98% down to 73%. This isn't right at all. I listened to music for a good hour or so at the gym yesterday and my battery dropped but not nearly as much. What's going on?!

It might be the software you guys are on 8.1.3 is a battery drainer according to some. If it's not that then it could be other background processes draining the battery. If it's not that then genius is right there lol

I really hope iOS 9 focuses on optimizing the software. Like with lollipop where nexus users saw a jump in battery life and performance.

That's what I've been hearing on Mac Rumors. iOS 9 is going to be the snow Leopard for mobile software. I just wonder how Apple is gonna market a software that's purely for bug fixes. People only upgrade when they see a new features

That's what I've been hearing on Mac Rumors. iOS 9 is going to be the snow Leopard for mobile software. I just wonder how Apple is gonna market a software that's purely for bug fixes. People only upgrade when they see a new features

Primary focus will be on optimizations. They will find a way to squeeze something in to appease the masses.

When Snow Leopard was released, people bought it like crazy, and it was the biggest optimization to Mac OS X ever. I loved the extra 5GB of hard drive space I got back from it, and I had a 160GB HDD at the time.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.1.1

Primary focus will be on optimizations. They will find a way to squeeze something in to appease the masses.

When Snow Leopard was released, people bought it like crazy, and it was the biggest optimization to Mac OS X ever. I loved the extra 5GB of hard drive space I got back from it, and I had a 160GB HDD at the time.

Yup that's apple. At least they fix the errors when they see them. They'll probably make one or two big features that they can market and then the rest will be just bug fixes and optimizations for newer and older phones. I can't wait to get my hands on the Beta lol

• Like 1

Yup that's apple. At least they fix the errors when they see them. They'll probably make one or two big features that they can market and then the rest will be just bug fixes and optimizations for newer and older phones. I can't wait to get my hands on the Beta lol

I believe that both iOS 9 and the next version of Mac OS X will be bug fixes and optimizations to overall improve the user experience, and of course, make the current integration work better than it does now. It just seems like an opportune time to do so, especially with Mac OS X users still having WiFi issues.

It might be the software you guys are on 8.1.3 is a battery drainer according to some. If it's not that then it could be other background processes draining the battery. If it's not that then genius is right there lol

It's weird though because 8.1.3 worked fine for me when first installed and ever since has just gone downhill. I used to brag about not having to plug in my 6 and now... Not so much. At least once a day.

Hey guys I'm a developer but because I like most of you. If you guys PM your UDID I'll add it to my device list and you guys can just install the beta softwares. I'm on 8.2 and once I get to my computer I'm going to 8.3 and battery life is good. So just lmk

• Like 3

Hey guys I'm a developer but because I like most of you. If you guys PM your UDID I'll add it to my device list and you guys can just install the beta softwares. I'm on 8.2 and once I get to my computer I'm going to 8.3 and battery life is good. So just lmk

You my man are about to have mail once I get to work. Thanks!
  • Like 1

I'll add everyone's UDID once I get to the computer. To make things a little easier. I'm gonna see if I can a link to IPSW file for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus version of iOS 8.3 Beta 1.

• Like 2

I'll add everyone's UDID once I get to the computer. To make things a little easier. I'm gonna see if I can a link to IPSW file for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus version of iOS 8.3 Beta 1.

If I wasn't planning on jail breaking I would totally take you up on this. Pretty awesome of you

• Like 1