iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Lol I got one of those too. They're probably getting too many their inbox full.

Sent from my shiny new Space Grey iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Keep sending them. These people need to be freaking beat to the ground on what they're doing. I am so happy I was able to revert back to the previous version. Haven't had a crash yet and everything is easy to find. 

• Like 1

I'm so thankful I was able to turn off auto-updates before the new version of Crapatalk could be pushed to my iPhone. Jeez.

Judging by the bloodshed in the App Store reviews, it is really shitty.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Twas me the moment it was pushed.

272.gif

• Like 2

Haha. I bet.

Tapatalk is getting slaughtered on the App Store right now, deservedly so. They have the WORST dev team I think I've ever seen.

I just don't get it though. The redesign for the iPhone 6 and 6+ was great. It had everything I wanted. The font looked great. Still had swiping functions and was easy to fine timeline and other forums. It was perfect once they worked out most of the bugs. And then....DESTRUCTION. They should honestly pull the update and push the old version back and highly reconsider firing their dev team. 

• Like 2

I'm so thankful I was able to turn off auto-updates before the new version of Crapatalk could be pushed to my iPhone. Jeez.

Judging by the bloodshed in the App Store reviews, it is really shitty.

The typeface they selected (Bariol) is downright awful for reading. And navigating a forum is a train wreck.

They most likely don't have a UX person and let developers drive design decisions.

And screen is cracked. Thanks thight/knee area for that. Right as I get on my bed to finish watching a tv show and I hear a nice little pop. What is that noise might I ask....my knee? Nope. My phone screen.

Merry new years

Ah damn. Did the phone bend? Sorry to hear that.

Ah damn. Did the phone bend? Sorry to hear that.

Awh man that really sucks. Now you gotta pay that fee and get it fixed.

Awh man that really sucks. Now you gotta pay that fee and get it fixed.

Irritated that I've used up 1 of my incidents now. Only 3 months in....

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all, hope you all enjoy ya nights and be safe [emoji123][emoji817][emoji5]️[emoji108]

• Like 2

The only time my phone has been on 1x800 voice was today, on New Years Eve, in Taft, CA. Thank you big oil for getting 5 new Sprint sites along CA 33 back at the beginning of Network Vision.

cb92a232db42500192646924e7680230.jpg

aecd6d3a434b9ac83e6b94b917a410f8.jpg

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Let me know.

It's a no go. Parse error at forum load, and Thread doesn't exist errors when trying to load threads, which you can only do from the recents tab. [emoji53]

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I got my phone fixed. For some reason he said something about it being easier to just replace the phone and that a screen replacement might cost more or something? Not entirely sure...I was too hungover and irritated with New years night to care. It certainly ended with a bang.

Funny that while I was there, nothing but bad things came when people talked about Sprint. Difficult to get a new phone on it. Difficult to deal with customers service. And of course, slow network. A lady across from me has been with Sprint for a long time, and they have stuck it out because of their plan being cheap...like mine. She was having issues with her 5 and I told her that she would have a much better network experience if she got a 6. Faster data, more coverage throughout the city by far. The apple genius recommended she go to Tmobile. I just laughed. 

Then my phone was just finishing the first phase of the iCloud restore and the sim card failed (this is the second time this happened). My genius had left for lunch or the day, so I had to wait for another one to assist me. Since it was a zoo,  it was quite busy lol. In the end I just walked up to a genius tapped him on his shoulder and said I am going to steal you when you're done assisting these customers. Got it fixed, new SIM, and left after being there for about an hour and 30 mins.... I really do value that Apple has the genius bar. It is one of the main reasons that I continue to stay with Apple on most if not all of my tech products. 

Now I can baby this phone again and hopefully I don't put my entire weight on it and crack the screen once more lol. The genius was surprised that it didn't bend. He said if it had been on a hard surface, it probably would've bent a little from the camera sticking out. 

• Like 2

Now I can baby this phone again and hopefully I don't put my entire weight on it and crack the screen once more lol. The genius was surprised that it didn't bend. He said if it had been on a hard surface, it probably would've bent a little from the camera sticking out.

Not sure if this would of helped in your situation, but I just installed the Zagg InvisibleShield GLASS screen protector on my 6. It's great, simple to install and not intrusive like the film...not to mention it looks and feels just like the naked screen. It's on sale for $17.99 at Best Buy now, normally $40.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I was just thinking, and isn't it really weird that Apple still hasn't update the Engineering screen. It still has the iPhone 4s graphics. I don't understand why. I'm pretty sure it would take them less than an hour to make it match the current generation iPhone.

I was just thinking, and isn't it really weird that Apple still hasn't update the Engineering screen. It still has the iPhone 4s graphics. I don't understand why. I'm pretty sure it would take them less than an hour to make it match the current generation iPhone.

It's probably of zero importance to Apple to maintain that function. It works, even though it looks ugly. And what percent of their customers even use it/know how to access it? Not many. I think the first or second beta of iOS 8 actually had it resized to fit the 5/5s screen, then a beta or two later, it was back to small.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

It's probably of zero importance to Apple to maintain that function. It works, even though it looks ugly. And what percent of their customers even use it/know how to access it? Not many. I think the first or second beta of iOS 8 actually had it resized to fit the 5/5s screen, then a beta or two later, it was back to small.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

That's really unfortunate and yeah lol it's ugly. They could do way better. I hope someone makes a app like signal check. With the way iOS is going bit I'm pretty sure Apple will open up the ecosystem even more with iOS 9.