$139 refurbished Kindle Fire at Amazon *today only*

pyroscott

Already sold out... Dang

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

This was the second time they had this deal, so keep your eyes open for another deal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This was the second time they had this deal' date=' so keep your eyes open for another deal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2[/quote']

It was such a good deal the last time, that I told myself if it happened again, I wouldn't think about it, I just would whip out my credit card. And I will probably do it again the next time they go on sale like that too.

$139 is an unbelievable deal.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

• Like 1

It was such a good deal the last time, that I told myself if it happened again, I wouldn't think about it, I just would whip out my credit card. And I will probably do it again the next time they go on sale like that too.

$139 is an unbelievable deal.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

Considering Amazon was said to be losing a couple bucks on the hardware at launch, to sell it for $60 less than reg price with a full warranty, as you said, unbelievable deal! Even if it is "reconditioned," they still stand behind the product and will fix or replace anything wrong with it. As I said earlier, I was having ghosting/screen burn in issues, and after 10 minutes or so on the phone with a rep, there was another Kindle Fire on its way to my house. The replacement works perfect.

• Like 1

Target is dropping Kindle at their stores. It would really depend on the return strategy, but you may be able to get one on clearance there. Target is going to let Apple open up ministores within Target thus Kindle is getting the boot.

Wow, I have really enjoyed having ICS on my phone, but now having it on this tablet... it definitely seems like it works even better on a tablet than a phone.

Sent from my Kindle Fire running CM9.

• Like 1

Wow, I have really enjoyed having ICS on my phone, but now having it on this tablet... it definitely seems like it works even better on a tablet than a phone.

I completely agree. Even my cheap Chinese tablet was almost a joy with ICS. How did installing CM9 go? Any hiccups? I may go the same route.

Robert

I completely agree. Even my cheap Chinese tablet was almost a joy with ICS. How did installing CM9 go? Any hiccups? I may go the same route.

Robert

It was a little bit of a pain, as I had to change a lot of settings on my computer to get the utility to see the kf and then I thought I was too smart to read instructions and installed a recovery that was incompatible with the ROM. I know how to fix everything now, so I can walk you right through if you have any difficulty.

It was a little bit of a pain, as I had to change a lot of settings on my computer to get the utility to see the kf and then I thought I was too smart to read instructions and installed a recovery that was incompatible with the ROM. I know how to fix everything now, so I can walk you right through if you have any difficulty.

See! Directions are important, lol. :)

I was mad when I missed this deal last time! I made sure to get one this time. Now I will have a new toy to play with until Diablo 3 comes out which will keep me occupied until I get a new phone! :)

I was mad when I missed this deal last time! I made sure to get one this time. Now I will have a new toy to play with until Diablo 3 comes out which will keep me occupied until I get a new phone!

Nice, I how do you like it so far?

Edit,: duh you just bought it yesterday...

Unless you bought a Touchpad for $99

And I live with that regret every day. That's why I won't let the Kindle Fire escape me when it goes on sale. I've learned that lesson!!!

Robert

That was bordering on theft. LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It was definitely a good purchase. It's pretty awesome for netflix and wasting time.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just saw your that someone ported touchwiz over to the Kindle fire. Only one question comes to mind, "why?"

I just saw your that someone ported touchwiz over to the Kindle fire. Only one question comes to mind' date=' "why?"

Sent from my Kindle Fire running CM9.[/quote']

I would call it retarded, but even folks with limited capacities would not make such a bonehead move. KF ROM is better than TouchWiz.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Unless you bought a Touchpad for $99

I have the 32gb version that I got for 150 or so. Typing on it now with CM9. Love this thing.

The wife has the Fire..I didn't put cm9 on it. Just loaded a rooted stock rom with the market keys fixed so it shows all apps. What ROM are you running on the kindle fire?

I have the 32gb version that I got for 150 or so. Typing on it now with CM9. Love this thing.

The wife has the Fire..I didn't put cm9 on it. Just loaded a rooted stock rom with the market keys fixed so it shows all apps. What ROM are you running on the kindle fire?

I am running gedeROM v1.2 and waiting for the 3.0 kernel to be refined. Once the bugs are worked out, it will be awesome.