$139 refurbished Kindle Fire at Amazon *today only*

pyroscott

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0051VVOB2/ref=xs_gb_dsd_D_A3EDEHCUHY7K39?ie=UTF8&qid=1327619743&sr=8-1&condition=refurbished&pf_rd_p=313767801&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=21&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0S8P8H5WCCCXAY730NB5

If anyone was looking at buying a Kindle Fire, you might want to jump on this deal. Amazon dropped the price on the refurbished Kindle Fire another $30 bringing it to $139.

While the specs and features may be underwhelming, it is a really good deal, especially considering the ability to access all of Amazon's digital content including Amazon Prime streaming.

When they are gone, so is the deal, so don't dawdle too long.

• Like 2

I just ordered one too. Great deal. Couldn't pass up. I regret missing the TouchPad deal.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Have 32gig touchpad. An awesome device after ICS is loaded.

The kids have a kindle fire. I didn't load ICS on it yet. Just loaded a prerooted rom with the google market keys fixed. Great tablet for the price!

Damn! Missed it. Oh well, I'll keep saving my pennies for the Google tablet or Transformer Prime.

I thought about waiting, but I will probably replace my Galaxy Tab with a Nexus Tablet. Especially if they make a 10 incher...

• Like 1

It just showed up already today. Amazon doesn't dilly dally! Happy Birthday to me!!!

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

Rats, I'm out of town. Hope my neighbors enjoy their kindle :P I clicked super saver shipping though so I bet it doesn't leave Amazon till next Friday anyway

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Rats, I'm out of town. Hope my neighbors enjoy their kindle :P I clicked super saver shipping though so I bet it doesn't leave Amazon till next Friday anyway

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Amazon Prime, FTW!

Got mine today, stupid supersaver, haven't had much of a chance to play with it, but does it have a screen burn in issue? The screen is really nice except it seems like there are ghost images all the time.

The case for my Galaxy Tab fits like a glove, except one speaker is covered up.

Got mine today, stupid supersaver, haven't had much of a chance to play with it, but does it have a screen burn in issue? The screen is really nice except it seems like there are ghost images all the time. The case for my Galaxy Tab fits like a glove, except one speaker is covered up.

We don't have the screen issue with ours. You may want to consider calling Amazon. A refurb product should be like brand new. That's no bueno.

Robert

• 4 weeks later...

The Kindle Fire is back on Gold Box deal today 139 for a refurb KF. Act quick' date=' the last time it was on Gold Box, it only lasted a few hours. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0051VVOB2/ref=xs_gb_ARRGQEEMLV4PT?ie=UTF8&qid=1327619743&sr=8-1&condition=refurbished&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1Q4RWRC7GYHD3ZREBTDW[/quote']

I bought another one after seeing someone tweet about it this morning. Looks like I will be handing my cheap Chinese Novo 7 Paladin tablet down to my 16 year old son when it arrives tomorrow.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

I bought another one after seeing someone tweet about it this morning. Looks like I will be handing my cheap Chinese Novo 7 Paladin tablet down to my 16 year old son when it arrives tomorrow.

Nice, did you load a ROM on the first one you bought? Or still on stock KF software?

Nice' date=' did you load a ROM on the first one you bought? Or still on stock KF software?[/quote']

I gave the original to my wife. She won't let me touch it! :lol:

However, this new one is mine. Since I am used to an ICS tablet, I'm not wild about going to KF ROM. At a minimum, I will put an ICS launcher on it. I may go all the way with an ICS build.

I gave the original to my wife. She won't let me touch it! :lol:

However, this new one is mine. Since I am used to an ICS tablet, I'm not wild about going to KF ROM. At a minimum, I will put an ICS launcher on it. I may go all the way with an ICS build.

I haven't messed with mine very much, I had issues with ghosting on my first one so I sent it back for a replacement. All I did on my second one is read a book so far. I may test the waters and see what is out there. It is nice to finally have a tablet with developer support. My Galaxy Tab WiFi has almost ZERO devs on it. The ones with cell radios have good dev support, but not the wifi only one...

Rooting and romming this is kind of a pain. All my settings were incorrect on my computer.

I worked through it, so if anyone has problems with rooting the kf, send me a PM. I'm trying out gedeROM right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2