Sprint Offering to Cover my $20 a month unlimited data!

Destroyallcubes

So I was checking out a Jambox mini and saw this Notification on the webpage! If you switch a line over from another carrier to Framily, they will give you free unlimited for a year! I think I may add a line and see if someone needs a phone! I wonder if this is just a promotion for Target employees.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/436ep45nipdu0oo/Screenshot%202014-06-05%2023.27.37.png

Plus Right now I can get a $200 visa card for having someone switch from another carrier, along with the $100 refer a friend.

• Like 1

If I remember right that's only for credit union members for the unlimited data.

I saw it on the sprint target employee area, while checking out. It would be awesome if true

If I remember right that's only for credit union members for the unlimited data.

how does it work?  Sprint simply pays for it?

how does it work?  Sprint simply pays for it?

I think you have to check your credit u ion, see if they have a discount through sprint. If so you fill out a form and send in proof of membership, and get approved. Just like corporate discount , I uploaded verification of work(pay stub) and a few hours later I got a text saying I was verified and get 20% off on my plan. Plus 20% off on accessories!

What other companies is this good for?

I'm not sure you can check if your company offers sprint discounts. Most corporations do offer multi place discounts. Like wal-mart, Best buy. Target has the best for sprint(20% of plans and accessories

Looks like I can get it for mine, but only with a new line =-/. It would have been nice to save $20/month. $40 if they give you free data for both lines.

ah well hey its cool if you wanted to say add a line you can always do so

Girlfriend's brother just did this. Joined a framily, got the $200 gift card, and confirmed unlimited data free for a year with his business discount.

What a freakin' bargain, we all started laughing because none of them have actually had to pay Sprint yet and they keep sending us gift cards!