Dead zone

whitepc

The EVO LTE has more dead zones than any other Sprint device.  Especially LTE.  On another note, I used to ride on my school bus in that area when I went to Lake Weir Middle School in 1987.  ;)

Robert

• Like 3

I am up for an upgrade. Is the LG G2 good or should I wait for the next really killer hardware overkill device? Like a good camera and sound quality would be nice too. Found out that HTC is still good cosmetically but they appear to have dropped hardware quality since the first EVO. shame, I kinda liked that line. My work phone is a Samsung s3, The sound is really good. external speaker and earpiece, Just a pointer in the right direction or some new thing that i may have missed looking over reviews. LG G2 looked nice in the overall department but I can wait if there is gonna be one with better reception in the LTE department. just looking for my next 2 year contract. Thanks in advance. :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am up for an upgrade. Is the LG G2 good or should I wait for the next really killer hardware overkill device? Like a good camera and sound quality would be nice too. Found out that HTC is still good cosmetically but they appear to have dropped hardware quality since the first EVO. shame, I kinda liked that line. My work phone is a Samsung s3, The sound is really good. external speaker and earpiece, Just a pointer in the right direction or some new thing that i may have missed looking over reviews. LG G2 looked nice in the overall department but I can wait if there is gonna be one with better reception in the LTE department. just looking for my next 2 year contract. Thanks in advance. :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

The G2 has much better LTE reception than the Evo as does the Nexus 5 but I personally wouldn't waste what is probably your last subsidy on the N5.

• Like 1

The LTE dead zone could be due to a site lacking LTE at the current moment.  Looking at your picture of Sensory it looks like the signal is weak to the South and to the East.  LTE will coverage gaps will fill in as more sites get turned on.

• Like 2