For those of us with LCDs and bad eyes.

Contreramanjaro

Azhwm.png

"single page" and the unselected sorting links are basically invisible to me.

Also, enjoying the site. Thanks for suggesting it earlier today Robert.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, IP Board writes in CSS, which I have no idea how to fix. I will search through the settings to see if I can figure it out and gets some more contrast there for you. Sorry!!!

Robert

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, IP Board writes in CSS, which I have no idea how to fix. I will search through the settings to see if I can figure it out and gets some more contrast there for you. Sorry!!!

Robert

Need help with that? CSS is not that big of a deal. You just have to adjust the style sheet and it will flow throughout the site. Read this: http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-CSS1-20080411/

I would be glad to help out though I have only played with it and do not do websites professionally. And I bet pyroscott knows how, too. He seems pretty web-savvy.

• Like 2

CSS is great. Totally easy to learn. What is it..

color:black;

I guess you'd just need to know the shortcut and you'd be good. CSS makes html look like it was designed by five year olds in that it is so much easier to make stuff look right.

Edited by Contreramanjaro

Need help with that? CSS is not that big of a deal. You just have to adjust the style sheet and it will flow throughout the site. Read this: http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-CSS1-20080411/

I would be glad to help out though I have only played with it and do not do websites professionally. And I bet pyroscott knows how, too. He seems pretty web-savvy.

I know a little CSS. Enough to get me in trouble... LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

• Like 1