Wireless Outage Tracker

4GHoward

I figure I should start a topic for counting outages. I would like to see how reliable your wireless provider(s) are with restoring their services and how reliable they claim their networks are. Please post when you experience one and what wireless provider. Examples: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, Clearwire, etc.

I am not sure I see the point of posting anecdotal outages. You could draw no reliable conclusions from such observations.

It is sometimes good to share if service is working or not. What if it is the device causing the problem and not the tower? It is always good to know the facts before reporting a tower issue especially when you have to wait or be put on hold for a long time. On here, I can see what members near me are experiencing on the spot.

I am not sure I see the point of posting anecdotal outages. You could draw no reliable conclusions from such observations.

Exactly, the daily outage reports from Tampa-area Sprint users would lead most to believe that its network is the worst one. Truth is, all networks have their issues from time-to-time and place-to-place.