Verizon or AT&T panels?

12_zps8ec6c998.jpg

This isn't my picture, but it's the same panels that are being installed on my local site.  My area has great service from Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon, which makes me think it's AT&T but when I see an AT&T site I usually find that they have 4+ panels per sector.  Maybe they're new panels?

This isn't my picture, but it's the same panels that are being installed on my local site.  My area has great service from Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon, which makes me think it's AT&T but when I see an AT&T site I usually find that they have 4+ panels per sector.  Maybe they're new panels?

This looks exactly like what AT&T uses for LTE around here..

• Like 2

I am still learning how to spot different carriers, but it looks like Sprint on the top and AT&T on the bottom. I don't think Verizon has RRUs by their panels.

I am still learning how to spot different carriers, but it looks like Sprint on the top and AT&T on the bottom. I don't think Verizon has RRUs by their panels.

Not yet, but they are adding them with their AWS LTE deployment, so soon Verizon will have RRU's too. It could potentially get harder to spot Sprint RRU's for a small number of areas (like in the IBEZ where they aren't using 800 SMR compatible panels and 1 PCS RRU per sector.)

• Like 1