PRL 25015/56015/51097

Mooeydj

I suspect if you hit update PRL you won't be anymore.  The 2xxx PRLs are only on worldphone devices right now.

You'll be interested in this...

Updated all the demo devices in our store here. West Michigan Market. Here's the PRLs that they're on now.

Kyocera Torque: 16015

Samsung Galaxy S4: 56015

Samsung Galaxy S3: 16015

HTC ONE: 56015

Apple iPhone 4S: 4131

Apple iPhone 5: 53131

Also, a coworker's phone:

Samsung Galaxy Note II: 2000

56015 is the only one out of that list I personally recognize. My phone is gonna stay on 65009, tyvm.

16xxx is the same as 56xxx except with some international changes.

On the custom 65 ones I would run 65010 if you are using any airave 2.5 devices as it drives the phone nuts with the higher priority on smr and the beacons it sends out on 800SMR. The phone gets stuck in a circle ;)

16xxx is the same as 56xxx except with some international changes.

On the custom 65 ones I would run 65010 if you are using any airave 2.5 devices as it drives the phone nuts with the higher priority on smr and the beacons it sends out on 800SMR. The phone gets stuck in a circle ;)

Nope, not anywhere near an Airave.

What about those odd iPhone PRLs? Especially the one on the 4S, which is another 4-digit PRL. Also interesting that, it appears the only device being updated to the 2000 series is the Note II...

Nope, not anywhere near an Airave.

What about those odd iPhone PRLs? Especially the one on the 4S, which is another 4-digit PRL. Also interesting that, it appears the only device being updated to the 2000 series is the Note II...

Not sure on that one as I don't follow those PRLs really as there is no excitement to them without LTE or 800SMR. 

Still curious of what ticket(s) caused the temporary 2xxx series for the Note2.  800SMR works fine on the phone from what I've seen.  I've actually seen more reports around the web of people being used to the 800SMR coverage that they have had for a while now they don't have coverage and some are roaming now. 

I am having trouble with a Samsung Galaxy S3 and the PRL of 25015. This phone is not rooted and is upto date on all updates.

When I am on 1xrtt I am unable to send picture mail. I can recieve it but it seems a lot slower than it use to be. When I go to EVDO pictures send and recieve no problem.

Any ideas if this could be the PRL or something else. Spoke with customer service and no luck yet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greenville, SC my Note 2 updated to PRL 2000 the other day and seems fine but its on eHRPD:13 and when i ask it to update PRL it says "there seems to be a problem please contact customer service, or try again later" I have not seen any improvement of signal around where i'm at i usually get 1 to 2 bars and data is very slow, but im hoping thats because of tower upgrades that are happening. But my question is the PRL 2000 normal or just something off the wall random, ive done some reading on it and its interesting.... and a buddies Galaxy S2 is on PRL 31104 but hes on Boost. 

Greenville, SC my Note 2 updated to PRL 2000 the other day and seems fine but its on eHRPD:13 and when i ask it to update PRL it says "there seems to be a problem please contact customer service, or try again later" I have not seen any improvement of signal around where i'm at i usually get 1 to 2 bars and data is very slow, but im hoping thats because of tower upgrades that are happening. But my question is the PRL 2000 normal or just something off the wall random, ive done some reading on it and its interesting.... and a buddies Galaxy S2 is on PRL 31104 but hes on Boost. 

Already getting to use my new post... haha 

Here's a thread with all of the current Sprint PRLs, including the Note II-specific ones.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4085-current-sprint-prls/

Not sure on that one as I don't follow those PRLs really as there is no excitement to them without LTE or 800SMR. 

Still curious of what ticket(s) caused the temporary 2xxx series for the Note2.  800SMR works fine on the phone from what I've seen.  I've actually seen more reports around the web of people being used to the 800SMR coverage that they have had for a while now they don't have coverage and some are roaming now. 

They're onto us.  No 800SMR for anyone.  LOL

Preferred Roaming List Release: Samsung Note II

On 6/13/13, Sprint released a new Preferred Roaming List (PRL) series 2xxx, for Samsung Note II (SPH-L900) devices only.

• The PRLs are designed to remove access to Sprint's 800 MHz network based on reported issues of the inability to make/receive voice calls and text messages while using this network.
  • The new PRL's have been sent out to all the Samsung Note II devices.
  • This is a temporary solution until a root cause and fix is found for this device.
  • The PRL will continue to allow access to Sprint's 1900 CDMA and roaming partner networks.
  • Customers experiencing problems should be directed to update the PRL via device settings.
    • If customer is still experiencing problems with this PRL series, open the appropriate network trouble ticket.