Network vision 1.0 and 2.0 ???

Oh ok! So if there's still a older Sprint Legacy antenna on the tower, it means the tower isn't upgraded yet?

If the new equipment is there, it likely is being used. However, the legacy equipment may still be used if something was missing from the initial install. For example, the carrier card may have been defective, or some piece was not working properly so they installed what they could and left the legacy equipment on.

They also may have simply left the legacy equipment there temporarily as they are working with the new equipment being active, waiting until they know the new equipment is working properly and is calibrated before removing the legacy equipment. It's easier to just reactivate the legacy equipment that was left there temporarily if an issue is found with the NV configuration at that site.

They also may have a separate team that is going to upgraded sites to remove the legacy equipment later. Leaving it there as a sort of manual fallback in case something happens before that removal team goes through.

Oh ok! So if there's still a older Sprint Legacy antenna on the tower, it means the tower isn't upgraded yet?

Legacy equipment is not necessarily removed immediately. There are sites near my parents in Kansas City that still have the legacy equipment on the tower, even though it hasn't been used for well more than a year.

Legacy equipment is not necessarily removed immediately. There are sites near my parents in Kansas City that still have the legacy equipment on the tower, even though it hasn't been used for well more than a year.

Same here

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk