Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

Keep in mind that Sprint will be launching its LTE almost all at once throughout the UCV (and the rest of the nation more or less). So instead of it inching bit by bit, everything will launch up. The The first big sightings are hopefully going to be this month, and by December it should get pretty dense. I think the mid 2014 time frame is to keep keep their asses safe from getting sued if something happens and completion ends after the 2013 time frame. If it doesn't I'm leaving.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/approval-of-a-cell-phone-tower-upsets-residents/-/14322302/22382846/-/geillx/-/index.html

anyone know if this might be a new sprint tower?  i'm thinking not.  and geez what a bunch of whiners.  personally i would love to close to a damn tower.

Got news for ya.  the whole northern sacramento valley is ugly i grew up here i should know.  when its not winter and green its ugly.

Heck yeah. The closest tower by my house sticks out rather ominous and it's a direct line of site to my house from my back yard. I don't mind one bit. It will be great for my back yard parties when I'm using Spotify! (my home wifi doesn't reach to the back yard).

Our lovely geeky girl (techiegirl) decided to take a tower spotting trip a few days ago...

Tower near frys up in northgate area.

zZZ5OSXh.jpg

Tower in Rancho Cordova by white rock park :)

6ufDIsq.jpg

6xcFVCu.jpg

• Like 2

LG G2 is up for Pre-Order at Best Buy now. $99 with upgrade/new contract and you get a $50 gift card. Can't beat that. Google needs to hurry up and show the Nexus 5 so I know whether to take advantage of this deal or not.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=ATG15150105506&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&keys=keys&st=sprint+lg+g2

Lovely news bro :)

So is your area still at in the the working or can you say that lte is good and reliable in your area? I'm running a verizon prl right now so idk when it's going to drop here in davis.

someone over at the sprint community says that the corning tower is "not finished and is still in progress".  but right now in Corning and eastward on south ave toward chico it is a good reliable signal indoors even that is within 2.5 miles in which i live and work.  if you want check out sensorly and zip 96021.  i dont know if anyone else is mapping up here but i would bet 99% of the tracks north of corning and chico are mine.  i hope sacramento and davis light up too as i have family in orangevale and frequent the i-80 corridor from sac to sf and hate waiting to get to vacaville for reliable LTE.

• Like 3

LG G2 is up for Pre-Order at Best Buy now. $99 with upgrade/new contract and you get a $50 gift card. Can't beat that. Google needs to hurry up and show the Nexus 5 so I know whether to take advantage of this deal or not.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=ATG15150105506&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&keys=keys&st=sprint+lg+g2

My sis wants this phone. How can she do the One Up program?

I tried on Sprint.com and Bestbuy.com and it's only pre-ordering lines that are eligible right now.

My sis wants this phone. How can she do the One Up program?

I tried on Sprint.com and Bestbuy.com and it's only pre-ordering lines that are eligible right now.

One Up is only available in select stores at this time