At&T 154 markets?! Wat lol

Rukin1

At least, AT&T is finally getting close to having all native GSM overlaid with W-CDMA. It has taken only seven freaking years!

AJ

• Like 4

Not gonna throw any stones. Sprint is doing the same thing.

In ATT's defense, they are in fact ruled by a big d-bag. Im sure that if ole randy had his way they would say waaaay crazier things like "all sprint calls are tapped by evil asian killers- do u want to die?"

VZW is actually the worst at this. I don't get why VZW doesn't just start showing their real LTE map. It covers a pretty nice chunk of the country without having to toss in the marketing BS.

• 2 weeks later...

*Looks at coverage map above...then at ATT LTE on Sensorly* *chuckles* :lol:

Sadly, most consumers won't ever see this. The large problem with how AT&T still shows up on Sensorly vs stated AT&T coverage (correct me if I am wrong) is that ATT shows any area with "enhanced backhaul" as 4g regardless of whether or not there are "4g" speeds in that market.

Most people (phone geeks) don't use sensorly... You just can't count that as reliable information

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

true, I'm sure there is an argument to be made as to what constitutes 4G on Sensorly as well.

• Like 1

true, I'm sure there is an argument to be made as to what constitutes 4G on Sensorly as well.

. This is an area I cannot talk about because I have 1 Wimax tower, and nothing else. Evdo rev.b could have been a game changer if they woulda did it back then

. This is an area I cannot talk about because I have 1 Wimax tower, and nothing else. Evdo rev.b could have been a game changer if they woulda did it back then

People would have complained about it.

Sent from my little Note2

• Like 1