Nothing New Here, Speed comparisons.

http://blogs.seattle...t-then-verizon/

Most of this isn't new to anyone. But did prove one thing to me coming from a Big Red EVDO only device. They got rated the worst on speed on non LTE connections. I actually saw a speed increase coming over to Sprint. Looks like VZW is totally ignoring its EVDO Network and putting all its energy into LTE.

My Avg VZW download was 100-300k and worse on the upload.

Sprint 1.3-1.5 meg down and up

• Like 1

And 95% of the population can really care less about speed numbers. All about how fast their SpaceBook and YouTube videos pull up. The other day I was listening to a two people chit chat about their phone on the street. They were talking about Verizon and AT&T and watching youtube. The one with AT&T had an iphone4 and he was saying he had 4G too but it sucked because his videos kept buffering. The other guy was showing him his verizon phone pull up youtube videos very fast. They had no idea the differences they were comparing. I never heard the letters LTE come up, it was just 4G 4G 4G.

• Like 2

My term for Facebook.... people space out and forget what real life is really about when they get on there.

There is a real life out there besides S4GRU??? I must be missing something.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 8

The samethimg is starting to happen here in yuma as well with Verizon. They even just launched LTE here and they are only seeing 3-6 and i have seen the as low as 1200...

Yeah, the VZW EVDO network is going to shit here too. Pings over 200ms everywhere, speeds around 50kbps occasionally, while others are blazing along at 2Mbps. Sprint has great speeds where VZW is crap. VZW has amazing speeds where Sprint os crap.