Can anyone identify this tower

That is not the type of microwave that clearwire uses, and any carrier cane use MW backhaul. I would be able to tell you more if I could see what equipment is at the base of the tower.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ugh thats a tough one its located in a field.

Thats not uncommon. I make my living going to towers. After being In wireless telecom as long as I have, I can determine who the equipment vendor is by the cabinet or shelter. If the tower is registered, there should be an ASR placard on the fence or the tower itself. GPS coordinates work too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

ugh thats a tough one its located in a field.

Not nearly as tough as you make it out to be. Give us something to go on. Animal, vegetable, or mineral? Alaska, Florida, or Kamchatka?

I am perpetually perplexed by and amused at most of the geographically challenged among us who do not seem to know where they are unless in an intimately familiar location. Even then, heaven forfend you actually ask them to point that place out on a map.

AJ

• Like 4

Not nearly as tough as you make it out to be. Give us something to go on. Animal, vegetable, or mineral? Alaska, Florida, or Kamchatka?

I am perpetually perplexed by and amused at most of the geographically challenged among us who do not seem to know where they are unless in an intimately familiar location. Even then, heaven forfend you actually ask them to point that place out on a map.

AJ

I completely agree, thanks AJ!

Confirmed its a T-Mobile site i found it with t-mobile towers

Be careful. That confirms only that T-Mobile owns the site. Even if one carrier owns a site, multiple carriers may lease space on it. However, if it is a single carrier site, then you can probably rest assured that T-Mobile is the lone carrier.

AJ