Ohh, this is bad.

koiulpoi

Romney? Did you think he would win?

I never said any such thing. I don't discuss politics publicly. I work in government, that never gets you far. For all you know, I could have had a nightmare. ;)

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

• Like 1

I never said any such thing. I don't discuss politics publicly. I work in government, that never gets you far. For all you know, I could have had a nightmare. ;)

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

Not sure about your state, but in Louisiana, government employees are not allowed to endorse, publicly back any candidate, put up signs, post about who you like on social media, etc. There are some grey areas but it's just easier to stay out of the whole thing of politics on the internet if you are government employee.

Not sure about your state' date=' but in Louisiana, government employees are not allowed to endorse, publicly back any candidate, put up signs, post about who you like on social media, etc. There are some grey areas but it's just easier to stay out of the whole thing of politics on the internet if you are government employee.[/quote']

Same as the military.

Yuck. Government jobs are strict.

Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

It is also a good survival tactic. You never know who your next boss will be. Especially when you work for a local government body, they remember what sign you put in your yard.

Sent from my EVO LTE

• Like 1

The only thing I ever have in my yard is a nice tall flagpole with a nice big American flag. It gets light at night and the flag gets replaced at the slightest hint of fading or tearing. No political signs ever.

• Like 4

My ex has worked for the federal government since the sixties (GSA), so I'm well acquainted with the Hatch Act...

(Myself, I was military then Bell System, so it was never wise to discuss such things, either. On the sites I run I endeavor not to allow the site staff to show any political or religious face. Just works better.)

Sent from Photon Q LTE - Tapatalk