Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I suspect there may be more LTE coverage from the L O Lakes tower on I275 S of the I75 interchange and also South on Livingston @ County Line rd.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

I agree and also suspect there is lot of coverage we are just oblivious to right now lol.

The site listed in Clearwater was not completed. I need to check the address but doing that from my phone against the completed map is nearly impossible. I can say the site I was at though has no panels

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I live in the Brandon area and went to the closest site listed on network.sprint.com that had a data speed upgrade, which happened to be near Apollo Beach for me and no LTE there. Didn't look like anyone was working on it and couldn't tell if there were NV panels..don't think so.

Hey I just want to let you new guys know that I appreciate that you guys and possibly girls are out there looking for sites. Likely most of you have been lurking in the background watch thinking that we are crazy. And we are.

It's food to have more folks though I'm areas that we didn't before. Keeps us from driving like maniacs from one side of the county to the other.

Guess what I'm trying to say is welcome aboard and don't be afraid to talk and ask questions. We're all here to learn more. If you have friends with Sprint invite them aboard even if they are in different states and cities. It all helps.

Welcome..

• Like 2

Who knows. We are closer than when I started on this site a few months back thats for sure. Over the last 2 months we have found about 8 or 9 sites that have panels installed and cabinets done and as far as we can tell waiting for Sprint testing and approval. Thats what may have been going on with that site in South St. Pete. From the speed I got there it was not ready for prime time but again that could have been this rachet ass phone of mine too. I think the next 2 weeks are going to be interesting in this market. I know you are not a sponsor but if you could see the maps of the in progress sites in Pinellas County you can see the patern of sites and where the initial coverage will be. I'm excited because I either live, travel, or work in these areas and most of them I have persoanlly been to or reported as in progress. I think. THINK being the magic word that these sites will all light up at once and provide a pretty good initial swarth of coverage although spotty in Pinellas from Tyrone Blvd to Ulmerton rd (Noth/South) and 66th/Ulmerton to Seminole (East/West) This is all me speculating but it sure looks that way.

I hope your right because that covers where I live and spend most of my time.

Hey I just want to let you new guys know that I appreciate that you guys and possibly girls are out there looking for sites. Likely most of you have been lurking in the background watch thinking that we are crazy. And we are.

It's food to have more folks though I'm areas that we didn't before. Keeps us from driving like maniacs from one side of the county to the other.

Guess what I'm trying to say is welcome aboard and don't be afraid to talk and ask questions. We're all here to learn more. If you have friends with Sprint invite them aboard even if they are in different states and cities. It all helps.

Welcome..

Been following this thread since August. I'm sure there are many more like me who have been following but haven't registered. Hopefully something more will happen in Pinellas soon it would be nice to reliably stream Pandora. I'll be sure to post anything I find here and map it of course.

I live in the Brandon area and went to the closest site listed on network.sprint.com that had a data speed upgrade, which happened to be near Apollo Beach for me and no LTE there. Didn't look like anyone was working on it and couldn't tell if there were NV panels..don't think so.

I live in Riverview and have been watching the sites around here and Apollo Beach. Not a creature has been stirring... not even a mouse :)

I went on a Sensorly mapping drive this evening to see how far I could drive away from the Land O Lakes Tower I'd mapped earlier.

I was able to go pretty far North on Collier Parkway and a good distance South on Livingston Rd from the tower. I also drove through some random roads & neighborhoods in the area trying to see how far I could go. Someone else may want to fill in some of the gaps?

I did pickup 4G while traveling Northbound on I275 after Bears, around the Livingston Rd overpass. I had to toggle mobile data to connect. But, it kept switching to 3G. I suspect there was a stronger/closer 3G tower. Unfortunately, I don't see any of my 4G data from I275 on Sensorly for whatever reason. I may try that route again going Southbound, if noone beats me to it...

Also, it seems that my phone will hold on to a 4G signal as I drive away from the 4G tower. If I drive towards the same tower, I don't seem to aquire the 4G until I get much closer to the tower. Toggling mobile data seems to help...

I can't explain how I got 4G so far South on Northbound I75 near Bruce B Downs Blvd earlier today. I had toggeled my mobile data when I connected to 4G. Could the tower in Land O Lakes be aimed in that direction? Or is there another 4G tower somewhere in New Tampa?

Sent from my Galaxy S III