Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I live on 22nd between 34th and 275 (closer to 275 - I live by the Home Depot.) No LTE at my house. Also, no LTE at the 22nd and 34th intersection. And no LTE all the way from my house to Tyrone.

- George

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Something odd was happening in Jacksonville. While toggling airplane mode I would pick up LTE as airplane mode was turning off, but would get none as it turned on.

Definitely no lte service with those numbers. Think you are seeing a fluke.

Sent from a little old Note 2

• Like 1

Something odd was happening in Jacksonville. While toggling airplane mode I would pick up LTE as airplane mode was turning off, but would get none as it turned on.

Spence when I was doing some testing thats the screen I would see right before I dropped back to EHRPD

did a little sensorly last night and filled in a little in st. Petersburg, my speeds were a lot better the no lte, but not like others have posted. only around 4-5 meg down and .5 up.

The fastest I've gotten was just over 18mbps down in St. Pete.

It seems to me the powers to be gave us a niblet of LTE all on the three corners of the bay area and said "that will shut em up for a bit." You would think with all the towers that are done, they would've turned on more than the 3 sites that they did.

It seems to me the powers to be gave us a niblet of LTE all on the three corners of the bay area and said "that will shut em up for a bit." You would think with all the towers that are done, they would've turned on more than the 3 sites that they did.

I went south today and didn't get anything at all where we initially mapped. Easy come easy go. I swear these Ericsson techs are watching sensorly more than us. If I catch one I will make him tell me all his secrets.

I'm still trying to figure out why they were on the tower around the corner from my house on Thursday night. Pitch black out and they are climbing like they got nothing to do.

What is going on in Largo? They still have no sevice there. I think it's been 2 or 3 days now. Does any body have any guesses as to what might be going on? And could that be a reason why no more LTE was fired up.???

I work over by the airport which is very close to that area. I know on Friday I had no problems at the 2 towers I visited that have panels on them

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

It was off and on when I traveled the bridge.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure which way you went but did you get the impression that the signal may have come over from the other side?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

How accurate and up to date is sensorly? I am new to it

It is as accurate as those who map coverage make it. It is fed entirely by sensorly users, so if coverage areas are missing, it could merely be because nobody has mapped it.