Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I had a brief LTE signal on my Iphone 5 tonight in Tampa right around I-75 and I-275

Can you be a little more precise? I'm very close to that location so I'm willing to check that one out. It just seems like this whole area is getting ready to light up.

Can you be a little more precise? I'm very close to that location so I'm willing to check that one out. It just seems like this whole area is getting ready to light up.

Wish I could i was driving 75 south right at the 275 split and happened to look at my phone to check the time and saw it said LTE, but as soon as I saw it, it was gone, I live at Florida and Bearrs I am ready for LTE and a Jailbreak

• Like 1

Spence I git a feeling all of those sites in progress are gonna light up between right now and this weekend..

Oh and return your EVO this thing is a piece of crap. I actually left that site tonight upset cuz for whatever reason the radio was staying disconnected. I tried a reboot, toggle, network off, simulated battery pull.. Nothing I was dawn near a mile away before it finally decided to come on.

I was looking at the tracks again. I think it was James that said he was on 275 and tracked. The tracks that are as far south I wonder if they are his because I was coming from that way and toggling and couldn't get a connection I thought. It seems like this phone connects to LTE even though the icon says 3G..

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Wish I could i was driving 75 south right at the 275 split and happened to look at my phone to check the time and saw it said LTE, but as soon as I saw it, it was gone, I live at Florida and Bearrs I am ready for LTE and a Jailbreak

That's enough to work with. I'll see if I can get up there before I fly out tomorrow morning.

Spence I git a feeling all of those sites in progress are gonna light up between right now and this weekend..

Oh and return your EVO this thing is a piece of crap. I actually left that site tonight upset cuz for whatever reason the radio was staying disconnected. I tried a reboot, toggle, network off, simulated battery pull.. Nothing I was dawn near a mile away before it finally decided to come on.

I was looking at the tracks again. I think it was James that said he was on 275 and tracked. The tracks that are as far south I wonder if they are his because I was coming from that way and toggling and couldn't get a connection I thought. It seems like this phone connects to LTE even though the icon says 3G..

I'm seriously considering it. Love everything else about this phone so I am going to wait the full 30 days (Best Buy policy) before I switch it out.

What sucks about them lighting up this weekend is that I won't even be here for it!!! At least I'll be back Sunday to check out what we've gained (hopefully).

Don't worry Bill, I tried posting a few times and was called a troll so I just stopped posting. I still run Sensorly everyday though. I know I would have contributed more info had felt welcome.

It's cool Troy. I understand where Feech was coming from. I think Tuesday was my first post, and I was saying I was in St. Pete and how I would keep an eye out over here. And Wensday night I posted I got a 4G hit on my phone, but had no way to back up my claim. Still no body called me out on it. Everyone was rather cool about it. Now keep in mind these people don't know me or what kind of person I am. Then today I start screaming LTE again, and again I'm having a hard time showing my proof. Yeah, Feech rassed me a little, but once again I'm screaming LTE with no proof. But once Feech got down there and started mapping and seen for himself, he said I was right on it, and apologized to me. As far as I'm concerned Feech manned up and it's water under the bridge. I'm thinking if anything I should try to figure out how to use sensory. LOL. That would've nipped all that in the bud.

Another thing I notice my icon keeps going from 3G to o. Hopefully it's a sign bigger things network wise are here.

Someone on the Sprint forum said Land O Lakes got 4G and posted a screen shot of a speedtest. 18.mbps down.

• Like 1

All righty hopefully you can validate my statement....safe travels sir

It's not that I feel like I have to validate your statement, I just want to experience LTE for myself lol. All of the other sites have been much farther away from here so I haven't had a good opportunity to check one out yet. Thanks for the heads up!

I work this weekend on the ambulance in the st. pete area so i will keep sensorly up and running. I cover alot of ground in 12 hours not just limited to st. pete but mostly. In a night i usually see the majority of the city and surrounding area. I am also around the trop field alot since we post near there and there are three hospitals right there so, i should fill in the map quite a bit in the next couple days.

I'm seriously considering it. Love everything else about this phone so I am going to wait the full 30 days (Best Buy policy) before I switch it out.

What sucks about them lighting up this weekend is that I won't even be here for it!!! At least I'll be back Sunday to check out what we've gained (hopefully).

Im around this weekend and will be on the hunt. Going to have some time this morning to do a little searching as well.

That was me that tracked down to 54th ave s. I don't think the connection was really usable at that point anyways.

That was me that tracked down to 54th ave s. I don't think the connection was really usable at that point anyways.

Alright that makes sense then. Still curious about that spot on Sensorly that gets darker