Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

not the best pics but here you go. click on the pic for full resolution. I think the EVOLTE had a better CMOS than this NOTE II.

What's interesting about the photos from the site on 301 north of the fairgrounds is that the setup looks very similar to the ones on the tower I posted near my home in Riverview. It varies from other, larger sites, that have the typical 4 rear RRU setups we have been seeing in Spring Hill, St. Pete, Cocoa, etc. Is the RRU requirement for smaller cell sites different due to capacity? It appears that site on 301 is a Sprint only site (as already mentioned) so wondering if there are different configurations out there? Robert?

What's interesting about the photos from the site on 301 north of the fairgrounds is that the setup looks very similar to the ones on the tower I posted near my home in Riverview. It varies from other, larger sites, that have the typical 4 rear RRU setups we have been seeing in Spring Hill, St. Pete, Cocoa, etc. Is the RRU requirement for smaller cell sites different due to capacity? It appears that site on 301 is a Sprint only site (as already mentioned) so wondering if there are different configurations out there? Robert?

It varies but it could have 2 as well

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Here is a better question.. Why the hell is Spence following her.. Trying to get some beauty tips? :lol:

Not following her lol. Just search twitter periodically to see if people are talking about LTE in the area lol.

Not following her lol. Just search twitter periodically to see if people are talking about LTE in the area lol.

I have some filters setup in Tweetdeck to monitor certain things as well. I have one in there now for Sprint LTE Tampa.

• Like 1

are you sure 4 RRUs? I thought the one in Spring Hill only had 2 RRU per panel they were just one on top of the other. where as the 301 ones were 2 stacked side by side. But then again it was seriously dark when I was in Spring Hill. the tower in Land O'Lakes only has 2 per panel they are mounted one on top one on bottom.

No offense but that screenshot squarely put you on the suspect troll list..

Lol totally on troll list look at the post time

I went there almost immediately just ehrdp after toggling nothing and has any one ever used 3g on air rave you can get it to show that speed

Sad speed test does not differentiate

Edited by TuX

Check Sensorly! LTE in St. Pete!

Awesome! Now let's find some more! Just sent a note to my wife who works in St. Pete to search for some on her way home as well. Mark the day today 12/13/12 as the 2nd Tampa site found on Sensorly.