Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

So far I am really enjoying the 3g upgrades in Marion. Its nice to get 2+mb on the speed test and actually be able to watch you tube and stream music without buffering all the time. Now bring on the 800 upgrade with 4g.

I want to experience that....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

If you look at sensorly for groveport rd and that area downtown groveport and canal, we are in a signal hole. I'm hoping DR. 1x800a will come thru and fix us all up. So tired of connecting to the airrave! Wait shoudln't be much longer now boys :)

I want to experience that....

You can drive to Marion if you want :rofl: Swing by the new LTE site in Bellville while you're up that way.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

You can drive to Marion if you want :rofl: Swing by the new LTE site in Bellville while you're up that way.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

If no one maps it by Friday, I'll head up that way. I'm planning on going to Cedar Point... if the weather holds up.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

So far I am really enjoying the 3g upgrades in Marion. Its nice to get 2+mb on the speed test and actually be able to watch you tube and stream music without buffering all the time. Now bring on the 800 upgrade with 4g.

Good to hear!

Any updates as to the East side, Pataskala area?  I've been checking the towers near me religiously to no avail.  I know the permits have been pulled, getting anxious... :D

Slightly west of pataskala... there are some areas on east broad not far from 270 that hopefully will get some Network Vision soon.. I work, live and eat out around there.. so really now I'm being justifiably selfish I suppose... I go up by easton sometimes and all around, but mostly where I live..

• Like 1

I've been searching on my tower stops, still haven't seen a gmo in person yet...

Technically you have.  ;)

GMO's are found in lower capacity areas ? Any areas inside the 270 belt ( or slightly out of ) qualify as low capacity ?

GMO's are found in lower capacity areas ? Any areas inside the 270 belt ( or slightly out of ) qualify as low capacity ?

Uhmmmm.........

• Like 1

Columbus Site NV Spreadsheet & Map *NOW HERE* has been updated. In Process should be fixed now showing sites that have verified at least 1 of 3 RRHs/Cabs/Backhaul.

I'd like to thank Oakley707 for stepping up and assisting with getting the database and map corrected. Please reach out to him or myself if you know of site that we've missed.

• Like 1

Columbus Site NV Spreadsheet & Map *NOW HERE* has been updated. In Process should be fixed now showing sites that have verified at least 1 of 3 RRHs/Cabs/Backhaul.

I'd like to thank Oakley707 for stepping up and assisting with getting the database and map corrected. Please reach out to him or myself if you know of site that we've missed.

Coz...The link took me to the wall .. 

If you look at sensorly for groveport rd and that area downtown groveport and canal, we are in a signal hole. I'm hoping DR. 1x800a will come thru and fix us all up. So tired of connecting to the airrave! Wait shoudln't be much longer now boys :)

Just drove around there tonight. The tower on Rohr Rd has RRU's, antennas, base cabinets and fiber rough in complete. May not be too long. Quick! to the WIP thread (mobile)!!

Besides the site near Diley Road, I didn't see any other active NV work in the area.

• Like 3

Just drove around there tonight. The tower on Rohr Rd has RRU's, antennas, base cabinets and fiber rough in complete. May not be too long. Quick! to the WIP thread (mobile)!!

Besides the site near Diley Road, I didn't see any other active NV work in the area.

I surely hope so! I'm dying for it :/

If you put this in the Columbus permit thread or the sponsor forum with the site id we can update the spreadsheet. Thanks for the update!

• Like 1

Coz...The link took me to the wall .. 

Took me to the post on Tapatalk here.

I'm with rf40928 as for the link.  However, the link in Coz' signature is working still...

Fixed

Can you PM me the Site ID?

I live north of there, closer to the tower behind Groveport high school. Not sure which tower is the reason but my 3g & voice have way way stronger for about 3 weeks now.

The tower next to the high school (to the south) is behind a wood fence and I couldn't see the base equipment. The antennas at the top of that tower haven't changed. I checked the cells at Hamilton/Reinbeau, Old Brice/Winchester Pike, the one on Bowen Road, the one by JCP Outlet and haven't seen anything new to them. They are almost done trenching smurf tube in for Diley Road which is funny because that's a carrier contest: one mile to the east is a brand new tower structure that went up fast but there's been some sloooooooow crews doing site work for a month. Today that tower got antennas and a concrete hut at the bottom. That's definitely not Sprint, I'm guessing Verizon as it got 3 antenna panels per sector in a rural area; WHO DOES THAT??! I digress.

If they turn on 800 1XA on these two cells, the huge service hole that is Canal Winchester and Groveport would do pretty well, for peeps with capable devices. This would be a change since the only carrier in CW proper is TMO and I cuss Sprint out every time I'm there.

I posted pics of the one site and the ID in the WIP thread in the sponsor area already.

• Like 2

Morning peeps! To make site hunting a little more interesting, the spreadsheet gives props to those that are the first to confirm certain things such as LTE for a site.

Here is a short list of props for the 3 current LTE sites:

Northland Area: Scooter 6/26/2013

Jackson Pike: bweaver731 7/23/2013

Centerburg: R3D3V1L 7/30/2013

We still have the new site out in Bellville that needs LTE confirmed. Good luck to the first to find it.

• Like 1

Anybody watching the towers down by the fairgrounds/Crew Stadium?  I haven't been down for any Crew games this season, but I'll be down for the USMNT v Mex game in a month and hope for LTE at the stadium.  Used to get great Wimax coverage there.

Anybody watching the towers down by the fairgrounds/Crew Stadium? I haven't been down for any Crew games this season, but I'll be down for the USMNT v Mex game in a month and hope for LTE at the stadium. Used to get great Wimax coverage there.

No LTE, but I had a hit on 1x800. It dropped before I could locate the site.

• Like 1