Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

3-0-44-20 =(3)1900 lte, (0)800 lte, (44)1900 3g, (20)800 3g

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BINGO, you did that much better than I did. Going forward i will post more like this SO I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THIS!!! Again these are Sprint Accepted Sites in the COlumbus Market.

• Like 2

should have read that the LTE forecast jumped to over 120 in the next 90 days. For the Columbus market.

I had too much Tequila by the time I read this. It's been a long Friday.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

says it's Brunswick OH, so it's up by cleveland

It's one if the sites that went live with LTE last week, on the West side of I-71 just North or Rt 303. I saw the crew up there working on it back in April.

A little off topic but who all has twitter?

Add me and let's start a twitter list and can also post/discuss there...

Twitter names: add urs to the list

Imex99

should have read that the LTE forecast jumped to over 120 in the next 90 days. For the Columbus market.

Given the performance so far, I find this "forecast" to be as reliable as the weather forecast. :(

Sorry to be so negative, but Cincitsnasti is ahead of us now. It's pretty telling for whatever vendors are in charge of upgrading our fair city.

Headed out to Centerburg today. Do we still need any info from out there? Keep in mind I can't map anything cause of my signature.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Headed out to Centerburg today. Do we still need any info from out there? Keep in mind I can't map anything cause of my signature.

Do we have all the sectors yet?

I'm not sure on the sectors. I just followed you on Twitter though. As per your request.

Edited by nichgatton

Given the performance so far, I find this "forecast" to be as reliable as the weather forecast. :(

Sorry to be so negative, but Cincitsnasti is ahead of us now. It's pretty telling for whatever vendors are in charge of upgrading our fair city.

It doesn't mean anything about the vendor, could be permits, weather, equipment, etc... I'm guessing it's the permits though.

It doesn't mean anything about the vendor, could be permits, weather, equipment, etc... I'm guessing it's the permits though.

I'm pushing it on the backhaul.

Do we have all the sectors yet?

I'm not sure on the sectors. I just followed you on Twitter though. As per your request. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We still need to verify that 255 is a sector.

I feel ya. Its a sprint forecast for the market and it does change but its nice to see it move up.

120 for the Columbus market.

I had too much Tequila by the time I read this. It's been a long Friday.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

Hey Coz.. any extra bottles of Tequila?

There are over 200 sites in Columbus to be upgraded.. is 120 LTE feasible by the end of Oct guys?

Sounds wonderful if this is true..

Yep. 1800 was on sale last month. Possibly still is.

• Like 1

I feel ya. Its a sprint forecast for the market and it does change but its nice to see it move up.

So when you coming down to the south with that info. Wish I could get info on just one or two sites.

There are over 200 sites in Columbus to be upgraded.. is 120 LTE feasible by the end of Oct guys?

Sounds wonderful if this is true..

There are roughly 400 sites in the columbus market to be upgraded in total. The number vary's slightly between 3/4G and 1900/800 but 400 is in general the number of towers. The forecast is a 90 days out kind of thing so if Sprints forecast is accurate that puts us at 120 towers by November 1. 

• Like 1

So when you coming down to the south with that info. Wish I could get info on just one or two sites.

PM me a market you want me to check out for you and i can pull info on it. I dont have the desire to participate in to

o many other market threads.

• Like 1

PM me a market you want me to check out for you and i can pull info on it. I dont have the desire to participate in to

o many other market threads.

Yeah.... I sound selfish BUT I think I and most of us in the Columbus thread want you all to ourselves.... Hahaha

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 3

Yeah.... I sound selfish BUT I think I and most of us in the Columbus thread want you all to ourselves.... Hahaha

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Eeewwwwwwww.......

• Like 1