Papa John's Pizza Is Half Price Aug 24-26

Wiley_11

I'll be ordering tomorrow...

KFC will miss you...

AJ

• Like 3

The demographics of New Mexico only score high with chile and liquor. Otherwise, New Mexican consumers score low with all other market metrics. :(

Robert

• Like 1

lol Your market always seems to get the shaft.

The demographics of New Mexico only score high with chile and liquor. Otherwise, New Mexican consumers score low with all other market metrics. :(

Ben, you have obviously not visited the Albuquerque-Santa Fe market or do not share my taste in New Mexican food. While I would not want to give up the famous Crawford County fried chicken restaurants in southeastern Kansas, I would otherwise rather have Robert's access to the many great restaurants -- from roadside fare to fine dining -- in the Santa Fe area. Santa Fe really is one of the great culinary cities in this country. Fortunately, I get to live in Kansas yet spend a week or so a year at my parent's second home in Santa Fe, so I get the best of both worlds.

:)

AJ

• Like 1

Ben, you have obviously not visited the Albuquerque-Santa Fe market or do not share my taste in New Mexican food. While I would not want to give up the famous Crawford County fried chicken restaurants in southeastern Kansas, I would otherwise rather have Robert's access to the many great restaurants -- from roadside fare to fine dining -- in the Santa Fe area. Santa Fe really is one of the great culinary cities in this country. Fortunately, I get to live in Kansas yet spend a week or so a year at my parent's second home in Santa Fe, so I get the best of both worlds.

:)

AJ

Must be why I've gained 40 lbs. since moving to New Mexico. :tu:

Robert

Damn you guys are making me hungry! I get stuck with Louisiana food... ;) Guess it could be worse, my last work trips to Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, I about starved up there with the flavorless food.

No pizza for me tonight though.. have half a pizza left over from Fox's still.

• Like 1

Must be why I've gained 40 lbs. since moving to New Mexico. :tu:

Could be worse. You could live where I grew up. Only 30 minutes south to Pittsburg for fried chicken or an hour north to KC for barbecue, which I somehow neglected in my previous post.

:P

AJ

• Like 1

Damn you guys are making me hungry! I get stuck with Louisiana food... ;) Guess it could be worse' date=' my last work trips to Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, I about starved up there with the flavorless food.

No pizza for me tonight though.. have half a pizza left over from Fox's still.[/quote']

Tell me about it. In Minnesota, there are people who think black pepper is spicy. This is the land of hot dish and weak coffee. Thank goodness for Tabasco.

• Like 4

Tell me about it. In Minnesota, there are people who think black pepper is spicy. This is the land of hot dish and weak coffee. Thank goodness for Tabasco.

What? No pickled sturgeon (or something similarly nasty yet spicy)?

AJ

Nothing but Tony's for me.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Nothing but Tony's for me.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I use Walmart branded Lousiana hot sauce, because I eat whatever my wife buys.

Robert

What? No pickled sturgeon (or something similarly nasty yet spicy)?

AJ

Pickled herring?

I had some smoked tulipe earlier today. Not spicy though.

And btw, I use the term Tabasco in the most general sense. I prefer franks red hot over Tabasco.

It's a dry seasoning.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad Cartridge

We have several Tony Chachere's seasonings in our pantry (Creole, Spicy and Blackening). I use them in my smoking/grilling rubs. The Pride of Opelousas!

Robert

Just ordered. Thanks for the heads up Wiley. 50% off turns out to be a really good deal even compared to their normal coupons.

Haha! I just came here to place an order, too. I'll pop open a frosty one while I wait! :)

Cheers!

• Like 2

Haha! I just came here to place an order, too. I'll pop open a frosty one while I wait! :)

Cheers!

I had home made McRibs tonight. Pork sirloin roast, ground up into little meat patties, Robert's dry rub, smoked over mesquite and Jack Daniel's whiskey soaked white oak chips for an hour. Slathered in spicy BBQ sauce and served on a soft hoagie. Yummers.

Robert

• Like 2

I had home made McRibs tonight. Pork sirloin roast, ground up into little meat patties, Robert's dry rub, smoked over mesquite and Jack Daniel's whiskey soaked white oak chips for an hour. Slathered in spicy BBQ sauce and served on a soft hoagie. Yummers.

Robert

Well, that blows Papa Johns out of the water.. BBQ is pry my favorite food. But at 1/2 price, I think I'm going to be lazy, have a few beers and eat some pizza. :) Don't you ever notice how much better food tastes when its free or significantly discounted?? ;)

Enjoy your weekend!

• Like 1

I agree' date=' the smoked dinner is way better than papa johns. I wonder if my hand is healed up enough to split some wood so I can smoke a rack of ribs tomorrow... I think I will try.[/quote']

Emmm...ribs...

*drool*

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 1