Apple really has no shame at all....

Sgt. Slaughter

I think Apple is just trying to intimidate anyone and everyone with these lawsuits. Obviously, Kodak doesn't much care. But this sends a message that they will go after EVERYONE.

And Apple has so much money it is sitting on, it can spare millions to a cause like this. And even though Apple fans won't care, it is slowly turning the rest of the population of the world against them. If they keep this up, they will limit their pool of possible new customers.

People want choice. And it is becoming more apparent that Apple wants to take that away. Their lawsuits don't have a feeling of justice but rather they are being used as a competition tactic.

S4GRU is now mobile...posted via Forum Runner

Schoolhouse bully. At this point' date=' I'm pretty sure I will never buy another crapple product, ever.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk[/quote']

And that's my point. A year ago, I could have possibly considered an iPhone in the right circumstances. But now I'm angry with Apple and wouldn't buy anything. Just another company on my personal boycott list.

I really just have no more respect for apple.

Someone needs to redo those mac vs. pc commercials. And change that "hip guy" into a lawyer team.

:rofl:

agreed. I had an ipod nano(b4 they were small) long long long long long long long ago and couldn't even begin to tell you where that thing is now.....

Had a MotoQ(which I switched to from my Sweet Nextel device!) during the iPhone craze, and then once I got my EVO4G I fell in love with Android. Always the more techy person personally I just didn't like the "cult" following apple always seemed to have.

Even after messing with my parents iPad2 a month ago to help them set it up, I still dont like their products....Everyone says its always a product that "just works" and is "easy to use" well thats not always the case as my folks had a heck of a time getting it fully set up. They got it like 90% there. lol

And even after toying around with it for an hour after the fact I was left with a "blah" feeling over it....the cloud sync for everything was cool I guess but nothing that couldn't be set up in Android tablets anyway, and there was a ton of stuff in Android that iOS lacked.

I will say though I get a little sick of reading all the biased tech articles geared toward Apple products treating them like they are untouchable. When they completely copied Androids popup notifications you read about how cool these new notifications are they added, and NOT about how they finally have a feature Android has had for ever.

I like widgets, being able to have my homescreens for what I want, and not be forced to put ALL my apps there. When will Apple have an App Drawer, patent it, and then sue Google? lol

This may be considered a waste-of-a-post... but, ya'll can put me on the anti-apple boat too. I really never liked nor disliked Apple, but the last 6 months or so that has changed, I really do not care for Apple at all at this point. Their repetitive law suits are just ridiculous, and, in my opinion, starting to look childish. Unfortunately, in today's market, if you throw a sticker of a half-eaten fruit on the back of any product, it will sell. I'll pass on (Cr)Apple.

• Like 1

Apple is only doing what a good monopolist is suppose to do. Destroy the competition and rule the world. You don't get mad at a wolf who eats your livestock. You just go out and hunt them down & shoot them. Apple is poisoning the waters and my find it has to drink it one day. Piss enough people off and you only have your loyal followers behind you.

I'm going to go on my own rant about Apple now. Mountain Lion was announced today, and the massive integration of iPad/iPhone features makes me sick. (And for the record, I'm an Apple fanboy. Been using Macs for most of my life, and just like them better.)

Not me. You have time to give us a brief narrative?

The short version is that some of these patents should have never been granted. The slide to unlock one, in particular, was ridiculous. It is what happens when people not technically competent have the authority to grant patents.

I'm going to go on my own rant about Apple now. Mountain Lion was announced today, and the massive integration of iPad/iPhone features makes me sick. (And for the record, I'm an Apple fanboy. Been using Macs for most of my life, and just like them better.)

i agree.. not sure how one calls this a new OS...

the developer build is already out on torrent sites etc if you're feeling risky..

i agree.. not sure how one calls this a new OS...

the developer build is already out on torrent sites etc if you're feeling risky..

I'm not feeling too risky as my computer is still having trouble I can never fix since it was stolen last november, but it doesn't surprise me that it's out for torrents already. Of course, I might consider doing a virtual machine for 10.8.

And it's not a new OS. It's just a merging of Mac OS X and iOS. Then again, iOS was built on the same kernels and UNIX backbone that OS X is built on. I can't wait to see what's in store for OS 11. But alas, that seems to be 2 years from now, lol.

I just don't understand what is so special about iOS. Since you can't do too much of anything to it in its pristine state and I haven't seen anything that it does out of the ordinary, I just get the feeling its a glorified app launcher once you take the phone and messaging capabilities out of it. Maybe I haven't played enough with one and need a true fanboy to enlighten me on the experience.

You'd be surprised what themes and skins can be used to make iOS look better. I wish i had screen shots of all the themes I used to use. However, stuffing iOS features into OS X kinda looks strange in some cases. But the new messages app instead of iChat is kinda nice.

It sucks Apple is turning this into a legal litigation war instead of a "who can build the best hardware" war

Well said!!! :tu:

i'm taking a study break and figured I'd post something random, and figure this was the most appropriate place.

If you let the google search auto complete "apple is," your first two auto completes are: 1) "Evil" and 2) "a cult"

If you let the google search auto complete "android is," your first two auto competes are: 1) "better than iPhone" and 2) "Upgrading"

interesting... ok, ill get back to work now, sorry. ;)

• Like 2

i'm taking a study break and figured I'd post something random, and figure this was the most appropriate place.

If you let the google search auto complete "apple is," your first two auto completes are: 1) "Evil" and 2) "a cult"

If you let the google search auto complete "android is," your first two auto competes are: 1) "better than iPhone" and 2) "Upgrading"

interesting... ok, ill get back to work now, sorry.

that is really awesome. No wonder I google everything instead of askjeeves or hotbot

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It sucks Apple is turning this into a legal litigation war instead of a "who can build the best hardware" war

Yea they are running around suing everyone

and losing ground on their own products like the Ipad 3

(or so I read )

The Ipad 3 should`ve been released by now!

• Like 2

Apple has shown since the intel transition that release times for their laptops and desktops do not sit on a set schedule. Once a year release for iDevices are the same in a way. Matching month for month just won't happen all the time. It'll be released soon enough. From what I have read, that will be around the 7th of March.