What sparks (haHa) my interest now is why just a single report? B26 theoretically goes live in clusters so there should be several more sites online by now, yes? Come on Robert, we miss your presence and are drooling for some new information.

We don't have extremely high participation like they do in other markets..Lol...but hopefully you guys see something soon up there!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I was playing poker tonight and my friend has a nexus 5 on tmobile. I had pretty bad coverage, did a speed test on LTE and got about 3-4 down. Usable. Them I stole my friends phone and got this.

I was a little surprised. hegeru8u.jpg

Is tmobile like super charged in Orlando? Are they 20x20 here? Just curiosity.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

*image*

My current speed test at IOA. Data is actually usable. For once. Hope it only gets better from here on out.

I was at a friends house last night and was inside with a fairly decent LTE signal. But of course, pocketing my device got rid of that. However, when I did a speed test on 3g it had a download of about 2 and a ping of around 100. Very usable for anything I would need. I am so happy that Orlando is picking up with 3g acceptances and that b26 is showing up. 

2yjy7a9e.jpg

International Drive and Jamaica Court...kicked off 4g and sent to 3g with this awesome speed. (Sarcasm)

Several sites in this area have been "in progress" for a long time. Perhaps one day...fingers crossed!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Lmao Hester. At least it's usable. I was out and about and had the nerve to stream spotify as I entered my area. Haha nope. Once LTE disappeared , so did my music. It might be nice one day to go running and be able to steam music the entire time.

Lmao Hester. At least it's usable. I was out and about and had the nerve to stream spotify as I entered my area. Haha nope. Once LTE disappeared , so did my music. It might be nice one day to go running and be able to steam music the entire time.

Really though. 3G in Orlando needs some work. I wouldn't have had a problem being on 3G if it where usable but more often than not it wasn't.

• Like 2

Really though. 3G in Orlando needs some work. I wouldn't have had a problem being on 3G if it where usable but more often than not it wasn't.

I'm thinking that the Crap 3G around here is due to the fact that most of the acceptances are only 4G and the 3G is still running off of Legacy....I'm hoping that with these 3G acceptances and phasing out of the "Purple" on the NV Site map that we will see some 3G speeds pick up.... So In essence, Legacy 3G is on Legacy Backhaul (Separate Equip, doesn't use the same backhaul). and NV 3G on new backhaul.....We shall see...

• Like 1

2mb + the other night on 3G. I don't even need that much to stream music. I just don't want to have to stop paying attention to my driving or whatever I am doing to figure out what the hell is wrong with my service and if I need to switch to radio or not.

The time will come. Soon.

• Like 1

Dying. Millennia mall and Waterford lakes plaza could use that so much. So so so much.

Millenia is horrible it's like somebody nuked that place

Sent from my iPhone 5s

• Like 1

It will come in due time. I doubt that B41 will be deployed to any NV Sites in the Orlando Clear footprint this year. They're more concentrated on getting the Clear sites converted and also rolling out the 8T8R to NV sites outside of Clear Footprint first. (Which WOOHOO is my area...but Boo for you guys already covered under the Clear footprint.) Lol

Just saw this, but it is likely you'll see B41 expanding onto NV sites this year. Sprint started nationwide permitting for the B41 expansion over a month ago. We're seeing permits for B41 additions to Sprint NV sites in Kansas City, St. Louis, Omaha, Chicago, Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo and others I don't remember off the top of my head. And that's only the places where we have members actively checking permits. 

• Like 2

I'll welcome that news any day of the week! Something I'd love to be proved wrong on! Lol

I was just about to edit my post....Lol...I have been for my area...but nothing being seen on the radar here yet...not sure about Orlando proper...I'll have to check that out...but unfortunately, Florida permits are very vague in the comments section...

I was just about to edit my post....Lol...I have been for my area...but nothing being seen on the radar here yet...not sure about Orlando proper...I'll have to check that out...but unfortunately, Florida permits are very vague in the comments section...

Yeah, some places are a lot worse than others. 

Recently got an S5 to accompany the Sprint Spark "launch" in Orlando. Have had some incredible speed tests, and some bad ones. But I've noticed that my phone doesn't always want to connect to LTE. I'll go through or be in an LTE area and it will stay on 3G until I go into airplane mode and back out. Is this happening for other people?

• Like 1

Recently got an S5 to accompany the Sprint Spark "launch" in Orlando. Have had some incredible speed tests, and some bad ones. But I've noticed that my phone doesn't always want to connect to LTE. I'll go through or be in an LTE area and it will stay on 3G until I go into airplane mode and back out. Is this happening for other people?

Yes. CSFB issues. With florida getting a ton of acceptances, I don't think it will last for long. 

• Like 2

bazera9u.jpg

My current speed test at IOA. Data is actually usable. For once. Hope it only gets better from here on out.

Seems the tower nearest Isalnds of adventure is upgraded to at least NV 3G because I can actually use data at work now! Not super fast but fast enough that I can load IG and Facebook. Yay!! Finally starting to see better coverage at Universal! :)

• Like 3

Seems the tower nearest Isalnds of adventure is upgraded to at least NV 3G because I can actually use data at work now! Not super fast but fast enough that I can load IG and Facebook. Yay!! Finally starting to see better coverage at Universal! :)

Coming from the sub 0.10 speeds that were normally there this is a relief! I am looking forward to going when diagon alley opens.

• Like 1

Coming from the sub 0.10 speeds that were normally there this is a relief! I am looking forward to going when diagon alley opens.

Yeah. It's gonna be fun! But I'd imagine the number of sheer people there opening day would render even NV unusable. Just look on Google for the opening of Harry Potter and you'll see what I mean. It's gonna be crazy. Lol that's why I hope they upgrade the other tower by kirkman and Vineland ASAP so that coverage is better overall there.